5x88 sentry module issues resolved

Here they are new aftermarket correctly working modules with led fault code diagnostics.  They bolt in and plug in just as the originals do.  For roughly half the cost of the CaseIH modules.   No need now to run the God forsaken trans eating test harnesses.  

Mike

20210806_164432.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, 88seriesrestorer said:

Here they are new aftermarket correctly working modules with led fault code diagnostics.  They bolt in and plug in just as the originals do.  For roughly half the cost of the CaseIH modules.   No need now to run the God forsaken trans eating test harnesses.  

Mike

20210806_164432.jpg

With all of the safety features of the Sentry?

9 minutes ago, Maynard said:

With all of the safety features of the Sentry?

Yes.  Plus the awesome features of led diagnosis and manual to tell you what the issue is.  anything from voltage issues (high or low), pressure issues, etc

26 minutes ago, 88seriesrestorer said:

Mike

20210806_164432.jpg

Hey Mike, what is the warranty if the tractor trannie takes a dive? is the manufacturer going to take the hit if trannies start going out? 

That would be my biggest concern. I am thankful someone has come up with this and I hope it proves out. Is there any history/testing results put on them to report yet? 

1 minute ago, searcyfarms said:

Hey Mike, what is the warranty if the tractor trannie takes a dive? is the manufacturer going to take the hit if trannies start going out? 

That would be my biggest concern. I am thankful someone has come up with this and I hope it proves out. Is there any history/testing results put on them to report yet? 

Unsure on the part warranty yet.  There wont be any trans warranty same as caseih they dont do this either.   No one worried about this when they decide to run the test harnesses.  They have had them in the field for some time running them through the paces.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, 88seriesrestorer said:

Unsure on the part warranty yet.  There wont be any trans warranty same as caseih they dont do this either.   No one worried about this when they decide to run the test harnesses.  They have had them in the field for some time running them through the paces.  

thats good to know they have been running them a while/testing. I would volunteer to do more testing for them and bring my tractor to you for repairs if it breaks. 

14 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

thats good to know they have been running them a while/testing. I would volunteer to do more testing for them and bring my tractor to you for repairs if it breaks. 

no more testing needed. they have been running them in a hand full of tractors since the first of the year.  Hvae tweeked them and have decided they are good to go

• Thanks 1

Looks like more reliable technology than the old ones to me . We run a lot of similar stuff at work in a Smokey and wet environment runs 24/7 for years with no trouble. 

13 minutes ago, ky966boy said:

Looks like more reliable technology than the old ones to me . We run a lot of similar stuff at work in a Smokey and wet environment runs 24/7 for years with no trouble. 

Should hope so. Back in the 1970's when the original sentry was developed the technology was all new. It's amazing they held up as well as they have. It's had 40 years to mature. This one should be bulletproof.

• Like 2

This potentially just opened up alot of tractor buying for me:lol:  I have come across some 50's for sale for really good prices but having no sentry in them adds tons to the price to get them back right.............until nowB)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

This potentially just opened up alot of tractor buying for me:lol:  I have come across some 50's for sale for really good prices but having no sentry in them adds tons to the price to get them back right.............until nowB)

Might still be expensive but at least you’ll know where to start!

12 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

The resale value of the 5X88s should increase with the introduction of this module.

12 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Price a OE Sentry......this should be alot cheaper by far.

We have them at $2745.00 

889161482_SentryPriceCNH.JPG.6e47b36904e3e44f62f8e415bf9504bf.JPG

That’s awesome Mike 👍😊

Danny