Old Binder Guy

Old Binder Guy

6 hours ago, hillman said:

you are an old fox Mike.......you don't miss a trick that I have seen

R.gif

Oh dear...I noticed the flag waver......then I figured the flag looked familiar....although a mite hard  to count the stars, thereon......then I noticed how you have narrowed down your address......then had a good laugh......seriously...and after getting in late ...and wet as the proverbial ''shag''...I sure needed some amusement ....and that is highly amusing....You did forget the 'rapid'' number, though....:D  Good one, K

Mike

(we are under considerable  duress, at the moment......with the glorious   leaders making things up as we drift ever downwards.....just in case you wish to join the  multitudes who want to live in NZ.....;) )

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, mike newman said:

Oh dear...I noticed the flag waver......then I figured the flag looked familiar....although a mite hard  to count the stars, thereon......then I noticed how you have narrowed down your address......then had a good laugh......seriously...and after getting in late ...and wet as the proverbial ''shag''...I sure needed some amusement ....and that is highly amusing....You did forget the 'rapid'' number, though....:D  Good one, K

Mike

(we are under considerable  duress, at the moment......with the glorious   leaders making things up as we drift ever downwards.....just in case you wish to join the  multitudes who want to live in NZ.....;) )

I felt waving the flag to the greatest Ambassador New Zealand has ever had was appropriate. Have a great day my friend! you truly enhance this forum

nzf.jpg

back to the topic at hand. I still have issues posting and feel its too time consuming to participate until the forum gets fixed or updated, javascript issues ? server issues? I don't know and it seems the Admin doesn't either  I do not have any trouble on other sites