More cowbell

Untwisting a trailer is extremely hard. Remove flooring, cut all cross pieces loose, cut all the cross members on the neck loose including one side of the hitch post. Level up the frame, put a torque tube in it  and start reassembling. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Finney said:

Untwisting a trailer is extremely hard. Remove flooring, cut all cross pieces loose, cut all the cross members on the neck loose including one side of the hitch post. Level up the frame, put a torque tube in it  and start reassembling. 

that sounds like a lot of work @Finney but cheaper than a new trailer i would venture to guess. Probably close to a wash on a used trailer tho. IT appears to be a 20+5 or close to it. 

this appears to be a nice close match for replacement https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2640825529544430/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A9c4f078c-ea8d-41be-bb34-6c19b7cd9c5c

1 hour ago, busted knuckles said:

I'm getting confused, is that your rig nomoredeere or someone else's? Most people here probable don't know where the "need more cowbell" came from.

i bet there a plenty like me that know, i use that phrase all the time on the younger kids jsut to torment them and they ask what the heck does that mean I say GOOGLE IT 

• Like 1

I have a 20’ 14K carhauler with ramps that’s has a twist, always entertained cutting it up and doing a tilt deck, probably should deal with the twist first

2 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

that sounds like a lot of work @Finney but cheaper than a new trailer i would venture to guess. Probably close to a wash on a used trailer tho. IT appears to be a 20+5 or close to it. 

this appears to be a nice close match for replacement https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2640825529544430/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A9c4f078c-ea8d-41be-bb34-6c19b7cd9c5c

On a 20+5 a starting budget would be $5,000.

• Like 1