Mittens

756puller

Does anyone know if any company makes a nice mitt to have on your hands so when your whaling away with a hammer and miss you don't rip up the hand your holding the shaft with?

Not sure but I know a hot needle melted through your thumbnail is heaven

• Like 5

The last time I was whaling away and smoked my hand with the glove on (thick welding gloves) my finger still nearly blew out. The “Mechanix M-Pact” gloves are pretty decent. Have Kevlar in them which helps from cutting and ripping also. 

• Like 1

The best advice I can give is to never try to drive anything frozen apart in frustration. The best thing to do is quit for a minute and when you’re done questioning the life choices we’ve all made that lead to this situation, then attempt to get it apart. Sometimes it’s better to not be doing anything at all. Let it soak, put some heat on it, believe it or not, a hammer can’t fix everything. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Does your MIL complain that you two never do any fun activities together? ?????

• Haha 4

Nope, my house is supposedly filled with evil spirits so she hardly comes over. I was just helping the two young kids at work try to knock apart some ujoints on some power shafts and was taping out the caps when I hit my thumb just right 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kal said:

At least with heavy gloves you don't have to clean the blood up.?

That does keep it on the inside for easy clean up??

Don't ask how I know.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Does your MIL complain that you two never do any fun activities together? ?????

Don't know what that emoji is between the dancing man and woman. on my phone last night it looked like a hammer. 

Now, on my laptop, it looks like a straight razor.......................which would be a whole 'nother activity for you and your MIL?

LIke the evil spirit angle. I have a few spirit stories but none have been evil. 

A friend has stories about a local ranch house that would curl your hair. 

• Like 1

Haha yes the inlaws found the lord which is a good thing but they have gone a bit to far in my book. I'm sure there's lots of scary stories from out in the sand hills. Makes me wish I'd have starting going with my grandpa to the basset and Burwell sale barns alot more than what I have thru the years to visit with all the ranchers we get cattle from.

You said something about kidz? That's what my old man used to use, his kid, he never got hurt, that was when I learned how to swear.

• Like 2