From here to there

Lazy WP

I mentioned in another thread that we will be going to eastern Ohio the 19th of August. Taking the pickup and other then luggage, it will be empty both directions. If anyone needs something hauled either direction, it won’t cost you anything.  We are going right across I-70 the entire way. 

• Like 1

Do you have any LP setups for a 450 laying around ? :)

safe travels and have an enjoyable trip

18 minutes ago, bitty said:

Do you have any LP setups for a 450 laying around ? :)

safe travels and have an enjoyable trip

There is a LP 450 for sale in Florence Kansas. It’s a parts tractor at best. Motor is locked up. Don’t have a name or number though. For a little cash, I think I can convince the wife to drag the flatbed all the way. I am hoping I can convince her uncle to part with a little Cletetrac, the only reason for taking a 1 ton dually on a road trip. 

• Like 2

Don't know how far east your going on I-70 across Ohio but if you go thru Springfield. I won't mind meeting you somewhere for a coffee if you have time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wes806 said:

Don't know how far east your going on I-70 across Ohio but if you go thru Springfield. I won't mind meeting you somewhere for a coffee if you have time.

Going to Belleaire Ohio. Last time I was there we ended up in Wheeling WV to rent a Uhaul trailer. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Lazy WP said:

Going to Belleaire Ohio.

Went over there to pick something up. Can't remember what it was though. Hope you have safe travels. 

9 hours ago, Wes806 said:I won't mind meeting you somewhere for a coffee if you have time.

Same here, when you go through St. Louis and get into Illinois, I’m not too far away to meet.

• Like 1

1.5 miles as the crow flies north of 52 mile marker in the Buckeye. Need anything holler. I need to meet Wes sometime anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just to bring this back up. We are leaving the house about 3am, dropping a pair of fat critters off in Canton Kansas, stock trailer off in Abilene Kansas and heading east from there. 
Any of you need something hauled or want to meet up, send me your number. Mine will show up as a Valentine Nebraska number when I call. 

• Like 1

Great putting faces to names. Be safe.

PS Let us know how that Cletrac works out.

5 hours ago, Lazy WP said:

Thanks for breakfast, guys. Nice to meet you! 

It was nice meeting you and your wife along with jingles1928. Enjoyed the visit and to put a face with names. Take care and enjoy your selves while there. If you happen to need help while in this area feel free to call me. Take care and have a safe trip. 

Wes, You sure know how to grow them younguns up that way. Seems like a good kid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2021 at 4:04 PM, jingles1928 said:

Great putting faces to names. Be safe.

PS Let us know how that Cletrac works out.

It didn’t. Going to fix it sometime. It hasn’t run in 20 years for sure but they will get to it sometime. 

Wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that.

• Like 3

On 8/22/2021 at 9:17 AM, Wes806 said:

@Lazy WP Not sure when your leaving to head back but have a safe trip and be careful.

Left at 7:30 your time, stopped at the closest Sapp Brothers truck stop and ran into a costumer of Lisa’s who lives, as the crow flies, about 20 miles away. Talked to him an hour and stopped by to grab the stock trailer on the way home. Pulled into the yard about 11:30 our time. 

296F3E5A-7014-462B-9EBD-45CE74E294CB.jpeg

• Like 3