What Would You Name Your Boat?

13 hours ago, Pete1468 said:

I owe allot, or maybe bankers toy.

If I ever built a pulling tractor I would name it “Bankers’ Nightmare “ With a picture of the banker sitting upright in his bed! ? 

• Haha 2

Mr Newman had a great banker pic on his Mack air cleaner

Id go with Nasty Pickle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've had my share of experiences with boats, having owned 7, worked on, been on and around them for a good portion of my life, and here is one truth. The best 2 days of a boat owners life are they day they buy it, and the day they sell it. In between is pure misery.

Definition - Boat: Hole in the water into which you pour money. 

NS......do  I get the impression , that you are not at peace with the world, this morning???:rolleyes:...first up ,a harsh overview of  the ''elete''  athletes, whose whole purpose in life is to entertain  the less fortunate...and to that end , they devote a lot of time and energy...and some rise to even greater  heights  and offer   uninformed criticism on social trends......and now you  casting  all the gentle souls , to whom a day on  the sparkling blue water is part of their  quest for happiness .......in the same boat....(To coin a phrase...)

Did you tractor not start this morning ....or something ???:mellow:....:D

Mike

• Haha 2

On 7/24/2021 at 11:42 AM, mike newman said:

NS......do  I get the impression , that you are not at peace with the world, this morning???:rolleyes:...first up ,a harsh overview of  the ''elete''  athletes, whose whole purpose in life is to entertain  the less fortunate...and to that end , they devote a lot of time and energy...and some rise to even greater  heights  and offer   uninformed criticism on social trends......and now you  casting  all the gentle souls , to whom a day on  the sparkling blue water is part of their  quest for happiness .......in the same boat....(To coin a phrase...)

Did you tractor not start this morning ....or something ???:mellow:....:D

Mike

? I sure do enjoy you making fun of my mindless drivel and dumbassery Mike. I sure do enjoy laughing at my self and all the nonsense and situations I get myself into. Well now, that din't work out so hot now did it! What stupid stunt are ya gonna pull next there NS. Quite simply put, I'm happy with the way I am even if I do try and improve, it seems those efforts are non-starters Whatever I say is not intended to be derogatory towards anyone of anything. My comments here are only a reflection of my experiences. I may be an overachiever in that dept. With having lived in 50 different places in 5 different countries and having at least 7/8 different careers and more jobs than I can count, and I STILL have not figured out what I want to be when I grow up.

And everyone has my permission to make as much fun of me as they want, I won't take it personally. After all, If I can't laugh at myself, what is the point of living. ?

• Like 2

Buoyancy Operated Aquatic Transport. Never knew it was an acronym until I watched a Phineas and Ferb cartoon with my kids?

• Haha 3

If I had a boat, there are times I would name it after my MILaw. "The Holy Terror"

10 hours ago, N S said:

? I sure do enjoy you making fun of my mindless drivel and dumbassery Mike. I sure do enjoy laughing at my self and all the nonsense and situations I get myself into. Well now, that din't work out so hot now did it! What stupid stunt are ya gonna pull next there NS. Quite simply put, I'm happy with the way I am even if I do try and improve, it seems those efforts are non-starters Whatever I say is not intended to be derogatory towards anyone of anything. My comments here are only a reflection of my experiences. I may be an overachiever in that dept. With having lived in 50 different places in 5 different countries and having at least 7/8 different careers and more jobs than I can count, and I STILL have not figured out what I want to be when I grow up.

And everyone has my permission to make as much fun of me as they want, I won't take it personally. After all, If I can't laugh at myself, what is the point of living. ?

..I think I screwed u p  there, NS.....The usual issue with the printed word.......as opposed   to saying it with a big grin...face to face...I sure didn't mean any offence, thats for certain...thus I apologise , for  the phrasing  of what was supposed to be an amusing  comment.......:blush:

Mike

• Haha 1