Concrete, cement, you know that hard stuff…

Ihfan4life

I like to say 225-250 for it place would be a good guess I deliver it for around 120-130 for 3000# mix. All this rain the last few weeks is making plenty of mud to deal with 

• Thanks 1

I have a set of forms up that I need to get poured. Just spent most of my concrete money on a 186 tractor so I have to wait again. Didn't get it done last fall before the cold weather and been too busy to get it done myself. It was 120 last fall for a few loads at the farm

• Thanks 1

Has anyone ever used the washout from concrete plants?

around here they give it to you, and if your ground has drainage it ends up setting up like, you guess it, concrete.

only bad part is it’s a sloppy mess when it’s wet

I used it for some drives around the barn.  It was older stuff so it wasn't too messy.  Lot of junk in what I got.  I wound an old tire chain up in the power rake!  Lot of fines.  It has settled in nicely and grass has grown on it as I planned.  Pretty good for free stuff.

$130 a yard and $50 a man hour for labor on our house project.  We have been slow to move forward as budget allows.   Should be pouring basement floor on original house along with a set of steps later this week.

Buddy Cloose was the go to concrete contractor round here for decades. He guaranteed his work.

Guaranteed that it won't burn and guaranteed that nobody would steal it. With a slow southern draw.

Thx-Ace 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4