County Fair Pull

DT Fan

Went to the local fair for the tractor pull yesterday. I had wanted to take the 756 but it's not quite ready for that yet. Loaded up the N/F 45 and headed over Pulled in 4000 and 4500 lb. classes. Tractor did well, driver needs some work.

There were a good number of tractors there, tried to get pictures of all the red ones though I may have missed some.

Highlight of the day was seeing Kal pull in with the 1456.

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_1054.JPG

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG

• Like 12

I should take a minute to comment on some of these tractors;

Pretty strong Red presence! There was also a lot of Olivers, and jonny poppers. Three WD45s, no other Orange.

The 1130 Massey got my attention, it ran STRONG, and the op seemed to know what he was doing too.

Kal had the only 1456, easy to pick out. There was a 1256, very nice as well, no idea who that was.

The shiny Black Stripe 10, wow, that thing was strong. You can probably see the shifter in '4' and not low.

The NF 10 the other Black Stripe and the 966 belong to a buddy of mine. They all run strong too, especially the BS as it has a 466.

I had a great time, been too long since I just goofed off all day. Tree guys were there, the 400 diesel is their's, said they will back to finish this week. Yeah. Needs to happen, just a lot of work.

Maybe some more comments later, need to get ready for work.