Remember these ?

searcyfarms

I've got four similar that are Dorman products. Auto parts store was tossing them so my FIL grabbed them and I've been slowly moving my aircraft hardware into them at the hangar. Right now my arrangement for AN hardware is large plastic bags, one for nuts, another for washers, etc. I dump the contents on the bench and sort through the smaller bags inside for the size I want. I just never can find the time to put them in the drawers but at least I've got them when I eventually do.

• Like 1

They still have those in a local farm store here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drglinski said:

Radio shack?

yes sir radio shack, they are heavy suckers, takes two people to lift them i took the roller frame off the bottom because they are made 4 to a stack/fixture two lower/two upper units and to make them stackable and face one direction they will tip due to the weight. I probably could lift one about 10 yrs ago but my back says no. They are plastic dividers that you adjust, plan to make bolt bins out of them. I put some pillow block bearings in the bottom that i had for left overs. 

They will be here when I am dead/gone

8 hours ago, KWRB said:

I've been trying to buy some small parts storage FOREVER.

i waited long enough these were free when Radio Shack was going out of business. Dumpster Dives - I had 8 of them - had a hard time giving them away - you should have been closer