Bosch Injection pump

Ihfan4life

I’m looking for a 9967822- (springs)

These go into a Bosch injection pump. I need 6.
I tried Messicks and they can’t source them.

I tried to get the part number/ item number in the parts diagram but it won’t load the page?

7 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Not enough info to offer any help..............What is this in?  Engine is a ?  

D-358 German diesel in a Farmall 826

It won’t let me link the parts page, I suspect it’s too big.

If you look up D-358 on CaseIhparts, injection pump, it’s item 46

https://www.messicks.com/report/topdf?name=cas-145343-318338-1674745&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.messicks.com%2Freport%2Fcc_diagram%3FVendor%3Dcas%26ModelId%3D145343%26diagramId%3D1674745%26sectionId%3D318338%26sectionName%3D00%20-%20COMPLETE%20MACHINE%26diagramName%3D11-093%20-%20INJECTION%20PUMP%2C%20NATURALLY%20ASPIRATED%20ENGINE

I would say some should be out there.........I am sure one of the pump guru's here can come up with something.  I put that number when you first put it up in the gargler and it spit out something for a blue tractor pump, which is why I asked for more info.

16 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

I would say some should be out there.........I am sure one of the pump guru's here can come up with something.  I put that number when you first put it up in the gargler and it spit out something for a blue tractor pump, which is why I asked for more info.

It’s listed for a lot of different applications but apparently it’s NLA?????

You can try BK Diesel in Dubuque IA , 563-583-9600 talk to Mike .

‘Danny 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

I’m looking for a 9967822- (springs)

These go into a Bosch injection pump. I need 6.
I tried Messicks and they can’t source them.

I tried to get the part number/ item number in the parts diagram but it won’t load the page?

There are seven variations of that spring and all seven use an IH part number and not 9967822.

Assuming 9967822 is a Robert Bosch number.

I suppose you could find used but you would need to find the pump that matches the engine and then hope they are right.

Those springs operate a delivery valve for each cylinder.

Unsure if the wrong spring would be even noticed?

You need to get that site opened up, find the right spring and then go by the IH #.

It says four of the seven are available.

There are two for the D-358 engine.

3132382R1, 6 CYLINDER - D-358 : 923 D-239 :SU-644, $4.60 each

3132408R1, 6 CYLINDER - D-358 : 955-1055XL, Not available.

Good luck with the hunt.

1 hour ago, Diesel Doctor said:

There are seven variations of that spring and all seven use an IH part number and not 9967822.

Assuming 9967822 is a Robert Bosch number.

I suppose you could find used but you would need to find the pump that matches the engine and then hope they are right.

Those springs operate a delivery valve for each cylinder.

Unsure if the wrong spring would be even noticed?

You need to get that site opened up, find the right spring and then go by the IH #.

It says four of the seven are available.

There are two for the D-358 engine.

3132382R1, 6 CYLINDER - D-358 : 923 D-239 :SU-644, $4.60 each

3132408R1, 6 CYLINDER - D-358 : 955-1055XL, Not available.

Good luck with the hunt.

I’m thinking the 9967822 was superseded by CIH from the old number but I can double check 

You should get ahold of your local fuel injection shop with the Bosch pump number. The OEM part numbers rarely can be crossed. I'm not sure why someone would think they need DV springs for a VA, and nothing else? As Danny said, BK may help. Nearly everything for VA pumps is obsolete. My guess is someone is trying to fix a problem like a miss by changing parts like grasping for straws. There should be plenty of used ones around with as many of those pumps that have seized in the past. 

• Thanks 1