1968 International 1200c pickup/

Jack Tibbetts

Hi .I have a 345 ci engine in my 1200c pick up. I cant find a upper radiator hose. I have found the lower and bypass hoses. Any ideas where i can buy one. Thanks.

Hello and thank you for responding to my post. The Gates hose part number 20572 fits all International engines six cylinder up to the 304 c i eight cylinder. Unfortunately it wont fit the big block 345 c i. I might have to buy one of the custom hose making kits . But they are a little pricey. About a hundred dollars. As many 345 engines out there you would think it would still be available. But thanks again i appreciate it. Jack.

Hello and thank you for responding to my post. The Gates hose part number 20572 fits all International engines six cylinder up to the 304 c i eight cylinder. Unfortunately it wont fit the big block 345 c i. I might have to buy one of the custom hose making kits . But they are a little pricey. About a hundred dollars. As many 345 engines out there you would think it would still be available. But thanks again i appreciate it. Jack.

To lightning boy. I do not know the original part number for that hose. or even a gates number. The hose that i took off was not the right hose. Probably because last owner could not find one. Thanks.

I ordered one for my 68 a little over a year ago, they are available, but the part number doesn’t usually pop up on the computer search deals. I thing the number tag is still on mine, if not I have a vintage Napa book around somewhere that I can find a crossable number in. 

I ordered upper radiator hose today from old international truck parts web site. And ordered a nos radiator shroud from Reous brothers in Missouri. Thankyou for all your help with my search.

I will post the part number for the upper radiator hose when i receive it. I checked out as a guest and cant access an account. To look up number. But i have got the bypass hose and lower hose . part numbers are  Lower radiator hose  70603 made by Dayco. By pass hose A70924. Both made in USA. Upper hose should be here in a day or so. Ill post part number when i get it. All these hoses should fit engines from a 304ci to a 392ci.

Just wanted to add both of those hoses are made by Dayco. Both were purchased at Rock Auto. I think like  17 dollars for both.

I got upper radiator hose today . invoice says hose fits 266 304 345 392 v8 engines. invoice says for 1966-68 a b c series. trucks. 34.95 for hose 24.57 shipping . IH parts America.com . their part number is sl322614c1. Hose has no markings at all as far as mfg. or part number but its the correct hose . Thanks just wanted to pass info along incase anybody was needing one.

I ran that 20572 number again and it comes back to fit a 266ci 304ci engine. But not the 345 or 392.

• 3 weeks later...

Im sure your right.  This is the first International Ive owned.  Im still learning about them.