Help me understand ......

766 Man

22 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

which one are you ? 

The first one. But as I get older, slipping towards the middle.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

my level or moronic varies from day to day, i guess cobfly must be on the fence or indecisive - i took my meds today so im having a fair day 

My fences are not made to sit on, and the last thing I am is indecisive. No meds for me.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cobfly said:

My fences are not made to sit on, and the last thing I am is indecisive. No meds for me.

what no meds, thats unamerican!!! we have to be tainted by medications to fit in somehow dont we? 

i cant remember if I am a moron or not as I age im losing my memory

• Haha 1

I used to know it all. The older I get the lesser I know! 

Tot the original poster, I feel for you. Sounds like a crappy situation for all involved. I think we all have or know of 1 or more dysfunctional situations among our circle of friends and family. I wish you well.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

what no meds, thats unamerican!!! we have to be tainted by medications to fit in somehow dont we? 

i cant remember if I am a moron or not as I age im losing my memory

I do not care if I fit in. There is a med for your memory loss. It is weed. When someone says, "You got the memory loss, you say, it's the weed, moron!"

get security cams up, home and places of work he is likely to interact with you/family

Don't do any family business/trust management, talks, payouts at your house.  Do so at an attorneys office so he knows coming to your house for money is a dead end.

get a restraining order at first sign, very first, of any reason the authorities will give you one

Be prepared to defend yourself

Don't worry about your relatives, if they don't like what you do they can invite him over

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, cobfly said:

I do not care if I fit in. There is a med for your memory loss. It is weed. When someone says, "You got the memory loss, you say, it's the weed, moron!"

lol uh i wont be nursing my memory issues with that i think its because i feel off too many horses and motorcycles over the years - im sure all my concussions were not good for my head - there are a lot of pretty stars tho that is a benefit at my age i dont think im going to grow out of it more like into it 

6 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

used to know it all. The older I get the lesser I know! 

And.

The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

The older I get, the smarter my old man gets.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sandhiller said:

And.

The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.

The older I get, the smarter my old man gets.

It was  amazing how much my dad learned when I went to college!!

• Haha 3