Cyclo Planter PTO Pump

Anybody have a good 1000rpm pto pump for a 8 row cyclo laying around that they want to part with? I would need it complete with the coupler and the bracket and arm the touches the drawbar. Also would probably need it shipped to North Dakota. 

15 hours ago, FarmerFixEmUp said:

I had seen the one from farm parts before but I noticed that pump doesnt have the valve to turn to adjust the flow. I`ll check with greenway. Thanks 

I just purchased the planter and that's how the previous owner set it up after the 540 pump went out. It would be fine that way if I would always use it on our newer tractors but I think I'd like to use it on our older IH tractors so I don't think I'd have enough flow when lifting the planter and I wouldn't have any way to regulate the flow without adding some type of flow control

14 hours ago, caseih2388 said:

I had seen the one from farm parts before but I noticed that pump doesnt have the valve to turn to adjust the flow. I`ll check with greenway. Thanks 

My 540 pump has a flow restrictor like this. I would think the GPM of 540 and 1000 pumps like this would be the same. 

https://www.surpluscenter.com/Brands/Prince-Mfg/1-4-NPT-5-GPM-Prince-WFC-400-In-Line-Flow-Control-9-7960-4.axd