Any Red Power Member Between Martin's Creek & Easton, PA?

EquipmentJunkie

I went for a drive on Saturday.  I headed east from Riverton, PA towards Nazareth.  Nice country.  I happened to pass a barn with two IH logos on the doors.  I was wondering if it was the homestead of a Red Power member?

You were a stone's throw away from my place. You passed Yautz farms with the IH on the doors, they aren't forum members. Lots of warehouses around there now where alot of good farmland used to be. There is a lot if IH in the area here yet. Next time let me know when you're in the area and we could get together

• Like 1

Thanks, red farmer.  That name sounds right.  I recall a sign being along the road.

The same can be said for our crop of homes and commercial buildings around here in Lancaster County.  Thankfully, we started getting a bit smarter about development about 20-30 years ago.

Sounds good.  I will let you know.  I wasn't sure where I was going to end up on Saturday since I was in pure roaming mode.  I even found myself at Cabela's later in the afternoon.

I read the topic title too fast. I was going to say that I am a redneck but I am not from in that area 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, CC_Ranger said:

Sounds like a nice ride, we're you on two or four wheels? From Cabela's to home you probably came close to my place. Did you find anything at Cabela's? Last time around Memorial day I was there I was disappointed and the store was packed.

Four wheels.  Too many spotty rain showers on Saturday for two wheels.  It rained pretty heavily near Reading on my way home.

Cabela's was better stocked than when I was there last year.  A fair selection of ammo, all things considered but I still couldn't find anything in .243 or .410.  The number of shoppers was down from last year.