Jump to content

D282 liner protrusion tool

Recommended Posts

I have a late d282  without the wide flange on top. From what I read there is a tool that is used to draw the liner in and stop it at the required height. I have a machine shop and could quickly make one of these plates if I had a bit of information from someone that had one or had used one. Can I assume that it is a round plate slightly larger diameter than the liner and is recessed so that there is a lip around the liner that would bottom out on the block leaving the liner protruding the required amount? if so, how may thousands of an inch? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...