Happy Fourth of July to all my RPF friends

Happy 4th of July! May God bless and all of you have a safe day. 

Don’t think this has been shared today?

31E834DF-94BC-4F13-BCF2-8600536C675B.jpeg.59024133e962908a92d67d43bdfe0bc3.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy Independence Day! I’m enjoying my 4th in ID and WY.

A3DC3DBE-C37B-4E62-AA6C-4A9E1D9C8B39.jpeg

09F80276-B374-4706-9015-05B449D4C080.jpeg

I love the picture Sandhiller! I also enjoyed your part of the world on the way here as I jumped on Hwy. 20 near my house and traveled all the way across the state of NE.

9C6A3D41-EB88-4D11-BE21-E7D6F234A74D.jpeg

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, IH Forever said:

Happy Independence Day! I’m enjoying my 4th in ID an WY.

A3DC3DBE-C37B-4E62-AA6C-4A9E1D9C8B39.jpeg

09F80276-B374-4706-9015-05B449D4C080.jpeg

I love the picture Sandhiller! I also enjoyed your part of the world on the way here as I jumped on Hwy. 20 near my house and traveled all the way across the state of NE.

9C6A3D41-EB88-4D11-BE21-E7D6F234A74D.jpeg

Safe travels my friend, hope you have a great weekend!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BoilerRed said:

Isn't that at just about any moment, every day?

Sorry but not knowing you at all as a newcomer best I just give you a smiley face and a big welcome to RPF.

Enjoy.

26 minutes ago, MTO said:

Sorry but not knowing you at all as a newcomer best I just give you a smiley face and a big welcome to RPF.

Enjoy.

Hey, I'll take the smiley any day.  Don't post much but have lurked around for quite a while.  I can be a bit of a wise a$$ at times, no offense intended.  Just poking some fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BoilerRed said:

Hey, I'll take the smiley any day.  Don't post much but have lurked around for quite a while.  I can be a bit of a wise a$$ at times, no offense intended.  Just poking some fun.

My kinda guy

• Thanks 1

God bless you all and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Like 2

On 7/3/2021 at 10:42 PM, sandhiller said:

Proud to be an American.

It's an attitude.

1625198319769.thumb.png.96571c9be7ac9bf8fdf4175868840079.png

Amen! It is an attitude!

And boy oh boy do I ever have one. I was programmed for independence and everything it entails from the get go. We're Americans, we can figure out anything and accomplish anything we set our minds and hearts too. Now get the H**l out of the way. Now that I've listened to you, either lead or follow, you're in my way, and we're wasting daylight.

Happy Independence Day EVERYONE!

• Thanks 1

Sorry, I'm a day late. Like a lot of folks here I went to my local parade. Partly to see my granddaughter dance, and partly just to get out. (mostly the former)  Some of my observations (things I saw and didn't see)

I saw a couple thousand deplorables just like me.

I saw a lot of farmer tans and seed corn/implement dealer/feed caps.

I saw a bunch of people in flyover country enjoying the day and paying tribute to this great nation.

I DIDN"T SEE a single person kneel when the anthem was played and the colors went by. But I did see a retired national guard officer stop and tell a 20 something year old to take off his cap (I wanted to cheer)

I didn't see riots or buildings being burned. And not a woke'r or cancel'er in sight. No shootings. No muggings, but there was a young couple that appeared to be thinking about mugging each other. Maybe mugging isn't the correct term.

Just a bunch of great Americans enjoying the day.

oh, but I did see some people that should not be allowed to wear shorts and or tank tops. (not me, don't own a pair of shorts. never have and never will) and for those who are going to ask...... I don't own a tank top either.

• Like 2