Anxious to see the mugshots from the meet and greet at RPR

MTO

2 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

I’d gladly have a beer with him. 

Oh! You didn't mention he had free beer!

That's different!

• Haha 1

such hatred here, I was only joking bringing him up..sheesh. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

They would probably hire him to do the critique on restored machines at the two cylinder expo.........................I think the whole idea of it is to make owners cry:ph34r:

I was in 4H with a kid two years older than me that took car rims , split them up with a plasma cutter and rewelded them on factory round spokes and you couldn't tell even from the tire side once he was done that they were repaired . Him and his dad took tractors out to Dyersville regularly 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vtfireman85 said:

such hatred here, I was only joking bringing him up..sheesh. 

Well I can't help it you bring back a rush of memories from experts like J-Mech and TCMTech................I mean my son never looks at a 5 gal bucket the samenow, and I can't just repair what is broken and move on these days without the urge to completely tear it apart and rebuild it from the ground up, you know LASTING IMPRESSIONS!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, nate said:

Great photo!   Save that for her graduation party!

Boy are you right about that, I have a pic of my gurl at 3 or 4, we were camping and I took the kids out fishin and she caught a trout and we helped her bring it in, it was about 14 inches and we got a picture of her uppity nose and all holding it, had it out front and center at her wedding, we couldn't have bought a better memory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MTO said:

Better looking clan than yesterday!

You have made that quite clear, Mark...thankyou ...:)

Was it due in any way to the uncanny   resemblance to Jake and myself.....center   row, left side ...??:rolleyes:

or just  an  overall general appreciation  of a bunch of muppets ???;)

Mike

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

if you guys see jmech, give him my email address and phone number and tell him to contact me when he comes to see his brother - I dont have his email or phone he was going to let me know and then the covid junk happened and people were dropping like flies around here and leaving after the political storm

searcyfarms@yahoo.com

eight 16 - nine 1 four zero nine three 2

or if any of you have his pass it along - his brother is serving for us at whiteman afb which is near me 

8 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Well I can't help it you bring back a rush of memories from experts like J-Mech and TCMTech................I mean my son never looks at a 5 gal bucket the samenow, and I can't just repair what is broken and move on these days without the urge to completely tear it apart and rebuild it from the ground up, you know LASTING IMPRESSIONS!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats not fair! J-Mech had good information… just poor delivery. 

Back row 2nd from left in tan shirt and white beard @BigSteve

Front row center gray shirt red Cub Cadet hat (kneeling) Mr. Plow 

Steve 1 and Steve 2 Blunier 

9 hours ago, MTO said:

I hate this phone. Sorry boys...sigh.

Thought it was the fireball 

• Haha 1

Front row, far right, red T shirt.

• Like 1

Back row center, red shirt, IH hat, darkened glasses

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

So does Snoshoe and many others but didn’t personally attack others and I don’t hate him he had great knowledge I just didn’t condone the extra curricular 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

I don't know if I necessarily agree with that...................I suppose it was if you were spending someone else's money on everything..............I found it interesting those same "Tips" didn't hold true with his own project which was on a path of a patch job more than anything I ever seen under a shade tree, considering you could almost stuff that little engine in a backpack, I found that quite ironic...........Not that I care at all, but talk about the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to giving tips and actually doing.

• Thanks 1