It is extra clean.. but 20 k????

There's a half ton extended cab absolutely no rust 89 or so Chevy with a 350 and 220,000 on the clock just over the hill at a guy who brings in out of state (not rusty) trucks to sell. 3500.

Just now, Frank H said:

There's a half ton extended cab absolutely no rust 89 or so Chevy with a 350 and 220,000 on the clock just over the hill at a guy who brings in out of state (not rusty) trucks to sell. 3500.

4x4? 

Just now, Frank H said:

Yes. 

Id probably be owning that 

That dealer has been on my radar for a number of years.  Always has unusual stuff.

That truck is still listed on their website.  Like Lorenzo mentioned, I'm surprised it hasn't sold at that price and mileage.  Given the recent prices, I figured we would see it listed on Bring A Trailer.  A Ford F250 with similar mileage and equipment sold for over $40K a year ago:  https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-ford-f-250-4/

1 hour ago, EquipmentJunkie said:

That dealer has been on my radar for a number of years.  Always has unusual stuff.

That truck is still listed on their website.  Like Lorenzo mentioned, I'm surprised it hasn't sold at that price and mileage.  Given the recent prices, I figured we would see it listed on Bring A Trailer.  A Ford F250 with similar mileage and equipment sold for over $40K a year ago:  https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-ford-f-250-4/

That’s because it was a Ford ,people actually want those .

3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

That’s because it was a Ford ,people actually want those .

Ha!

"I can neither confirm, nor deny the accuracy of this statement."

• Haha 1