Jump to content

It is extra clean.. but 20 k????


Recommended Posts

There's a half ton extended cab absolutely no rust 89 or so Chevy with a 350 and 220,000 on the clock just over the hill at a guy who brings in out of state (not rusty) trucks to sell. 3500.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Frank H said:

There's a half ton extended cab absolutely no rust 89 or so Chevy with a 350 and 220,000 on the clock just over the hill at a guy who brings in out of state (not rusty) trucks to sell. 3500.

4x4? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Frank H said:

Yes. 

Id probably be owning that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That dealer has been on my radar for a number of years.  Always has unusual stuff.

That truck is still listed on their website.  Like Lorenzo mentioned, I'm surprised it hasn't sold at that price and mileage.  Given the recent prices, I figured we would see it listed on Bring A Trailer.  A Ford F250 with similar mileage and equipment sold for over $40K a year ago:  https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-ford-f-250-4/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EquipmentJunkie said:

That dealer has been on my radar for a number of years.  Always has unusual stuff.

That truck is still listed on their website.  Like Lorenzo mentioned, I'm surprised it hasn't sold at that price and mileage.  Given the recent prices, I figured we would see it listed on Bring A Trailer.  A Ford F250 with similar mileage and equipment sold for over $40K a year ago:  https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1986-ford-f-250-4/

That’s because it was a Ford ,people actually want those .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

That’s because it was a Ford ,people actually want those .

Ha!

"I can neither confirm, nor deny the accuracy of this statement."

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...