Iron Bull Canopy /ROPS Roll Bar

A customer of mine is thinking about  putting a rops roll bar and canopy on his 1466. I saw on Iron Bull's website some pictures but not very plain as far as the mounting. I called them and they said the fenders need to mount to the ROPS. The axle brackets need to come off.

I forgot to ask on the phone how close the frame is to the brake drums. If the structure needs to be taken off to service the brakes that's a pain. Also hw close are they to the rear tires? I This tractor is on 36" row spacing but has 20.8x38 tires. The tires can't go out any more because the axles have been chopped off. 

Anyone have one and care to share info or pictures? 

Thanks. 

https://ibullmfg.com/tractor_canopies/international-rops-and-canopies/

Yes, the roll gard must be removed to service the brakes. I have seen tractors narrowed up to 30" with the canopy installed. The Iron Bull canopies are well built and are now certified for roll over protection. 

I don't think any roll bar allows you to service the brakes w/o removal.   The people at Iron Bull are great, and the roll bars are very well made.   I just put one on my 666.  IMO, the safety of the roll bar is way more important than having to remove it to get to the brakes.    If it concerns you, rebuild the brakes first - never need to worry about it then.

You will have to drill 4 holes in each fender shell to mount them on the roll bar.    No way around that.   I suggest putting a piece of belting/etc in between.   I didn't, and the fenders "rattle" when the tractor vibrates just so.    Not Iron Bull's problem, just the way it is when bolting a piece of tin on a metal plate.

The roll bar & fenders clear 18.4 tires set on 30" rows - 36" spacing will be no problem

I thought if you put a 1566 one on that allowed break service? 

I put a Iron Bull ROPS on my 1256 and serviced the brakes before mounting it because it will have to come off to get the brake cover off.