DTfan and Devon

Alan Dinan

Thanks!

Picked up a B-day present for myself a day early. Have to strike while the iron is hot as they say. Price was right, hopefully they go on the 756 some day.

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1017.JPG

• Like 7

Happy Birthday!

DT....hope that cancer doesn't get too much further up the sides of the bed......!

• Thanks 1

Just now, TomH said:

Happy Birthday!

DT....hope that cancer doesn't get too much further up the sides of the bed......!

I'm careful climbing into the box on that side!

Bought that thing new in '04, it's like a quest now to see how long it will last. Just rolled 200,000 last month. Really thought she was done about that time. Tranny started slipping, bad.  Hard to get my little brain wrapped around this but it turns out the Mass Airflow Sensor was dirty and that caused the slipping. Truck isn't worth the cost of a replacement tranny so $10 worth of sensor cleaner was a nice alternative.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dasnake said:

Happy happy, why don’t you remove the box and flatbed it? image.png.888ef9546ffcebfdc53806599ca29817.png

That has been discussed. Really don't like spending money on it. Runs like a top but the frame isn't too good. 

• Thanks 1

Happy birthday gentlemen hope you are able to enjoy a really nice day with family and friends!

Happy Birthday men.

Dtfan: Nice score on the tires.  A few years back I wanted to put an aluminum bed on my 02 Chevy until I realized what they cost.  I did some repair on the factory bed and put it back on. 

Happy birthday to all