Who needs cooled seats

A couple of weeks ago the inside door handle of my pickup snapped off again. Plastic "stuff". I will pull off the panel and drill out the rivets when I get a chance no big deal still using the outside handle to get out. So hot and miserable I have just been leaving the window down.

After working on the baler for a couple of hours Told myself last night on the way back to the house roll up the window . Nope didn't happen

I will get it when I go out to put the dog up .

2:15 this morning sounds like that rain is really blowing in from west and hard. Did I roll up that window ? Yep sure I did or maybe I did. Most definitely did.

6:15 this morning Most definitely did not roll up the window on the truck parked facing north.  Rain gauge say 1.32  

Seat says yep that feels about right 1.25 maybe 1.3 ?

DUMBASS       Got to follow the mental health professionals advice. Talk to yourself like a friend would

• Haha 8

Wet seats are my reality, work truck and jeep are vinyl, no biggie, pickup is cloth…less fun, but the worst is when I forget and leave my wife’s windows down.. the last time I heard about it for 4 days until I finally reminded her of the time she forgot my birthday… hate using that card, gets a little weaker every time. 

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

We seats are my reality, work truck and jeep are vinyl, no biggie, pickup is cloth…less fun, but the worst is when I forget and leave my wife’s windows down.. the last time I heard about it for 4 days until I finally reminded her of the time she forgot my birthday… hate using that card, gets a little weaker every time. 

I forgot her birthday once and I swear Armageddon started....

started a one year tradition to get her a card for every federal holiday....

tgat took determination to make that point!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Was mowing a place and a down pour came in truck windows was down. Said the heck with I won't know the differ between a wet seat or dry seat by the time I get there.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

BRILLIANT!!

14 hours ago, zleinenbach said:

Did you get her a Juneteenth card? New one that Biden signed into law just in the nick of time to celebrate it this year. 

One handy thing about the drivers side window regulator not working is only the passenger seat gets soaked................

Whoever decided to make tractor seats that don't flip up needs slapped.  One or two little splits in the vinyl and you get wet ass for the next several days as it squishes out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nomorejohndeere said:

Whoever decided to make tractor seats that don't flip up needs slapped.  One or two little splits in the vinyl and you get wet ass for the next several days as it squishes out.

One thing that they forgot to copy from a grey Ferguson