Say goodnight Dick

MTO

19 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

nope pomme de terre, yr number 48 for me, entire family been coming here since i was a lil fellar, its our annual week started coming when I was 7, french for potato lake

If I wasn't haying id come meet up with you. Never pass up a chance for a burger at Mr eds

Just now, 1466fan said:

If I wasn't haying id come meet up with you. Never pass up a chance for a burger at Mr eds

I prob saw u ina field today on 65 headed south to buffalo - saw two open station IH in hay field with flatbed hay wagons something to the tune of 966/1066 with a rops on it other one was facing me couldnt see it too good south of urbana we went rt by Mr Eds 

9 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

I prob saw u ina field today on 65 headed south to buffalo - saw two open station IH in hay field with flatbed hay wagons something to the tune of 966/1066 with a rops on it other one was facing me couldnt see it too good south of urbana we went rt by Mr Eds 

I'm on over about 30 minutes the other side of Buffalo. Mr Ed's is a must stop when we're over that way though. Got started years ago when we used to go up north for corn. 

43 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

Im remembering the song from some show that i watched at gma n gpas that went .... Goon night sleep tight may all your dreams come true ........something like that

Dang I remember that to Searcy........that wasn't at the end of the Lawrence Welk show was it????

Been a few years ago?

37 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Dang I remember that to Searcy........that wasn't at the end of the Lawrence Welk show was it????

Been a few years ago?

Saw many a Lawrence Welk show at my grandparents' house on Saturday night.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

It was mom and dad that watched Lawrence Welk, came on Saturday night right after Hee Haw. 

• Like 1

i  bet that was it, we watched lawrence welk, hee haw, johnny carson, carol burnett, harvey korman?, tim conway, some vickie lawrence? signal faded in and out sometimes at night, darned ole tv antenna 

2 hours ago, sandhiller said:

Been a few years ago?

1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

45 minutes ago, Alan Dinan said:

It was mom and dad that watched Lawrence Welk, came on Saturday night right after Hee Haw. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alan Dinan said:

A one-a and a two-a

14 hours ago, 1466fan said:

I'm on over about 30 minutes the other side of Buffalo. Mr Ed's is a must stop when we're over that way though. Got started years ago when we used to go up north for corn. 

We watch wheel of fortune - look at noaa for weather and pick a movie on the service we get with our phones - never watch news just read a lil pop up that we hear about its all too depressing