Federal judge says NO to federal land drilling shutdown!

MTO

Seeing as I purchase and consume over 40,000 gallons of fuel a year this effects me a lot ....

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, MTO said:

13 states fighting to regain drilling rights. 

Keep it up boys!

This clown might just be the best thing this country has seen. These states are starting to realize how much power the federal government has taken from the states in return for their allotment of federal funds. I’m hoping these states realize those federal funds aren’t all it’s cracked up to be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FWIW Like or dislike Mr Trump he did nom near 250 conservative/constitutional judges on courts in the USA.  Esp on the lower benches and Districts.  A HUGE deal lost on the 100s of Democrats that basically ignore the nominations (24hr no hearing they get approved automatically) so they could go on TV claiming they were gonna impeach Him.  Some scholars on Law say Trumps actions will be a boon to Constitutional rights in America.  A lot of the silly and frivolous junk wont make it very far anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_judges_appointed_by_Donald_Trump#:~:text=The total number of Trump,three judges for the United

• Like 7