What's going on in America?

39 minutes ago, ArkLa 1086 said:

I know people I work with that live in Tallulah, Louisiana were stopped and ticketed if they weren't headed to work last year. I saw the tickets they were written for "unnecessary travel". Here it was all up to what police chiefs and sheriffs wanted to do and their political leanings. We were all given letters from our employer showing we were "essential workers" but the police in town knew when shift change was. The sheriff's deputies didn't didn't enforce it in that parish though, only the city cops.

A lot of this is shaking out to be urban vs. rural.  Basically rural wants to be left alone, and urban wants to dictate how everyone is to live.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ArkLa 1086 said:

I know people I work with that live in Tallulah, Louisiana were stopped and ticketed if they weren't headed to work last year. I saw the tickets they were written for "unnecessary travel". Here it was all up to what police chiefs and sheriffs wanted to do and their political leanings. We were all given letters from our employer showing we were "essential workers" but the police in town knew when shift change was. The sheriff's deputies didn't didn't enforce it in that parish though, only the city cops.

If law enforcement wants respect that there is a poor way to get it....

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

A lot of this is shaking out to be urban vs. rural.  Basically rural wants to be left alone, and urban wants to dictate how everyone is to live.

Yup..........

29 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

..that same ;;disease''  is manifesting itself , down under, as well......

...maybe the wonderful  "left wing  ideaology '  is afraid  of the rural peasants....  tricky one for  us rural folk...we grow food....a vital commodity, even for the left wing flag wavers......

Mike

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gearheadmb said:

Take a good look in the mirror, think about who you want to be, a put your ass in a pew Sunday. 

And this isn't tyranny?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

And this isn't tyranny?

....well...isn't  that bizarre,,,,,,beyond bizarre....Probably the most harmless bloke in the street.......

...what an entralling story for those  "up holders of the law''...to tell  there kids ....

...no wonder   ol'Jake gets wound up over his "Kanada"

Mike

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cdfarabaugh said:

Were not crazy, just smart enough to have seen this movie before and realize it doesnt end well.  Its not that bad YET......but whenever 40%of people here in PA voted against limiting government emergency powers after a month......you know theres a problem on the horizon.  

PA is turning into its neighbor across the Delaware. Our idiots move over there (and other places) and vote for the same NJ style government they are fleeing. Sucks over here, going to really suck over there in the next 10-20 years. Its going to get weird everywhere when people flee blue state nonsense then vote in their new states for the same nonsense, stupidity spreads easy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

44 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

And this isn't tyranny?

In a small way I can top this, a church in the interior was watched and fined for holding services, now their services were held on the radio, patrons were in their cars, the preacher was in the church broadcasting over the radio, the ducking azzhats allowed the police the right to ticket and fine them, you guys are talking state to state differences and different governing procedures, this is the whole ducking country, ruination isn't complete yet, they are still holding sh*thole north hostage.

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, TP from Central PA said:

Yeah, the ones hyping how bad it is are the worst for it.....................I am sure my neighbors who had a good running restaurant before this crap started will disagree that not much has changed.  Poured there heart and soul into the place, was renting(Luckly) an appartment and about lost the restaurant location they had, and had to move back home with mom and dad(My neighbors) to keep the restaurant.  Whole thing is BS if you want my opinion.  

I know a story like that but probably a little worse. 

I have a friend that him and I go way back to elementary school. Lived in my area. Been friends forever. Heck I'm only a day older than him.

Anyway, before COVID, he ran a very successful gym for working out. Probably made more money than me. His wife was a nurse at a small hospital. The money she made was nice,  but it was really for the health insurance. Those of us who are self employed know how affordable health insurance is post Obamacare.

COVID hit and Governor Himmler ordered everything shuttered. He was closed obviously but at the same time his wife was laid off from the hospital. No patients and no elective surgeries meant the hospital was hemorrhaging money like someone with a cut femoral artery. 

Both out of work. 2 young daughters and she was pregnant with number 3. ( conceived in December before all the BS started) He had Bills for the business to pay, family to take care of. What savings they had went fast. And anyone who was in Michigan would know. The unemployment system is broken beyond repair. She had one h--l of a time getting her money. Him, it was impossible even with the allowing business owners to file for unemployment. 

Governor Himmler was especially harsh on the gyms the 1st go around. She opened restaurants up to limited capacity in early June as well as beauty shops and Barbara. She wouldn't allow gyms to open up until early August. Over 4 months of no income from the business.

Early July came and he officially threw in the towel. There was no way he could restart that far down. His wife still hadn't been called back to work and being as far along in her pregnancy meant that anyone hiring was not really interested in her at the time. ( are you going to hire someone who very realistically would be there a month or two tops, then be off on maternity leave). She finally got called back a week or two before they had their baby. 

My buddy got a job with a transmission factory. Doesn't like it, but it pays some money. He hates factory work. The reason he started his business is because of how Lear Corp burned him when they closed all the factories in the area down. And at that time. There were no jobs to be had. 

Funny thing is my buddy is back on layoff. The computer chip shortage has hit them hard so there have been cutbacks. 

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, MoeSzyslak said:

PA is turning into its neighbor across the Delaware. Our idiots move over there (and other places) and vote for the same NJ style government they are fleeing. Sucks over here, going to really suck over there in the next 10-20 years. Its going to get weird everywhere when people flee blue state nonsense then vote in their new states for the same nonsense, stupidity spreads easy.

That is the plan, Move 100 of thousands of people out of the blue cities to red states and make them blue. The next election cycle should be quite interesting where it was a close election race.

6 hours ago, 806 man said:

That is the plan, Move 100 of thousands of people out of the blue cities to red states and make them blue. The next election cycle should be quite interesting where it was a close election race.

That's kinda what's been happening to Texas last few years, lots of folks fleeing California, etc.

8 hours ago, 806 man said:

Nothing interesting, when you win cheating at one, you aren't going to stop at one..............

• Like 5

Nellis Air Force Base and the 99th Air Base Wing hosted its first-ever drag show Thursday, June 17, at the Nellis Club. The event was sponsored by a private organization and provided an opportunity for attendees to learn more about the history and significance of drag performance art within the LGBT+ community.

Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military. Nellis Air Force Base is committed to providing and championing an environment that is characterized by equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/21/exclusive-nellis-air-force-base-hosts-first-ever-drag-queen-show-essential-morale-cohesion-readiness/

30 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

opportunity for attendees to learn more about the history and significance of drag

Love the early years of drag?

a609984419352e1ec24a4220fc298992.jpg.2bd7a1644f3298793a4867044d98a94b.jpg

• Haha 6

On 6/16/2021 at 11:40 AM, lorenzo said:

All the would be blow hard basement soldiers that went to Cabela’s and bought em one of them there AR-15 Barbie doll assault rifles and dressed em up in all the pretty aftermarket accessories won’t last an hour agenst a trained US military professional . 

The next “ Civli “ war won’t last two days . 

Can you say "blue helmets everywhere" within a week of the beginning of hostilities?

7 minutes ago, BoilerRed said:

Can you say "blue helmets everywhere" within a week of the beginning of hostilities?

Probably right on that one. Question is how effective on stopping anything will they be? They did a marvelous job stopping the Balkan wars of the 90s when Yugoslavia was breaking up. Rwanda Genocide, Samolia whatever you call that mess, etc, etc. ?

1 hour ago, sandhiller said:

Love the early years of drag?

a609984419352e1ec24a4220fc298992.jpg.2bd7a1644f3298793a4867044d98a94b.jpg

Damn jeff you never cease to amaze me, Ive been into dragging over 50 years and I never heerd of "bunny" so I looked her up and she is right up there with Shirley, so here ya go,..... The reason her nickname wuz bunny? She was a waitress at a playboy club,  whaddya thunk, classy chassis. Not da car.

fefc5b157a1711d3cb4208560adaa630.jpg

92350338_10216915265942791_8171448882941657088_n.jpg

e580b3ef0db0f2a79a798a106d5534fc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steve C. said:

Nellis Air Force Base and the 99th Air Base Wing hosted its first-ever drag show Thursday, June 17, at the Nellis Club. The event was sponsored by a private organization and provided an opportunity for attendees to learn more about the history and significance of drag performance art within the LGBT+ community.

Ensuring our ranks reflect and are inclusive of the American people is essential to the morale, cohesion, and readiness of the military. Nellis Air Force Base is committed to providing and championing an environment that is characterized by equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/21/exclusive-nellis-air-force-base-hosts-first-ever-drag-queen-show-essential-morale-cohesion-readiness/

So here would a drag race mean rupaul against the winner????????????

7 minutes ago, Reichow7120 said:

Probably right on that one. Question is how effective on stopping anything will they be? They did a marvelous job stopping the Balkan wars of the 90s when Yugoslavia was breaking up. Rwanda Genocide, Samolia whatever you call that mess, etc, etc. ?

I'd bet on a mostly Chinese regular force.  They could be very effective.

On 6/17/2021 at 12:37 PM, ArkLa 1086 said:

Aren't those the same people who are scared of guns, need cry rooms and talk to their therapist because they weren't able to get soy milk in their latte?

I will say it once and I will say it again how the **** do you get milk from a soya bean

On 6/21/2021 at 10:25 PM, 5288IH said:

I will say it once and I will say it again how the **** do you get milk from a soya bean

You should look at Paul Joseph Watson's YouTube channel for the video about soy boys. It describes them in deep detail and their inferiority. But shouldn't surprise you of what looney left calls things. They put a dress on 6'5" 300 lbs man with a ZZ Top beard and call it a beautiful brave woman. So getting confused about what milk actually is shouldn't be that hard to understand.  They're morons.

• Haha 2

The Air Force drag show will do nothing for morale or unit cohesion.  All it will do is create a wedge in the unit between the "woke" idiots and the regular servicemen.  The regular guys are who keep us safe.  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Damn jeff you never cease to amaze me, Ive been into dragging over 50 years and I never heerd of "bunny" so I looked her up and she is right up there with Shirley, so here ya go,..... The reason her nickname wuz bunny? She was a waitress at a playboy club,  whaddya thunk, classy chassis. Not da car.

fefc5b157a1711d3cb4208560adaa630.jpg

92350338_10216915265942791_8171448882941657088_n.jpg

e580b3ef0db0f2a79a798a106d5534fc.jpg

Many of "Us" Older Fella's that were Drag Racers Remember "Bunny", 

I Don't recall the Crew Chiefs or the Pit Crew!!

We Raced in the Late 70's, SS/DA  1970 Plymouth, Mostly the Major Events On this side of the Mississippi.

Our Sponsors Enjoyed Seeing My Beautiful Young Wife Waxing and Shinning our Hemi RoadRunner at the Events.

My Wife Knew How to Pose for the Fella's taking Pictures,  And the Sponsors Logo was in the photo Too.

My Wife Was Part of the "Drag Racing" event,...Fast Beautiful Cars,,    Rock & Roll Music Blasting from Everywhere,,    Beverage & Food Venders,,   and Beautiful Young Women Showing Cars in Swimwear!!

Yup...Americans,..... American Boys...Loving Being Americans!!

Jim Droscha

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, DroschaFamilyDairy said:

Many of "Us" Older Fella's that were Drag Racers Remember "Bunny", 

I Don't recall the Crew Chiefs or the Pit Crew!!

We Raced in the Late 70's, SS/DA  1970 Plymouth, Mostly the Major Events On this side of the Mississippi.

Our Sponsors Enjoyed Seeing My Beautiful Young Wife Waxing and Shinning our Hemi RoadRunner at the Events.

My Wife Knew How to Pose for the Fella's taking Pictures,  And the Sponsors Logo was in the photo Too.

My Wife Was Part of the "Drag Racing" event,...Fast Beautiful Cars,,    Rock & Roll Music Blasting from Everywhere,,    Beverage & Food Venders,,   and Beautiful Young Women Showing Cars in Swimwear!!

Yup...Americans,..... American Boys...Loving Being Americans!!

Jim Droscha

You can not cast that post out in front of us with a bare hook.

Let's see some pics!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/19/2021 at 2:45 AM, Steve C. said:

And this isn't tyranny?

The dems want to go after the catholic church if the church denies el presidente communion. The dems forget that the church has the constitutional right to excommunicate the fake catholic el presidente and other fake catholic politicians, because of the separation of church and state.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/house-democrat-suggests-stripping-catholic-church-of-tax-exempt-status-if-biden-denied-communion

It's very normal that the leftist politicians are trashing on the church, because the church teachings are the opposite of what the left wants and promotes.