What's going on in America?

5 minutes ago, 5288IH said:

I think we might be out numbered, the stupider people seem to be increasing in numbers. Do you know how uncommon common sense is. I am an accountant they now have courses to teach people how to talk to clients not just email them.W**

Aren't those the same people who are scared of guns, need cry rooms and talk to their therapist because they weren't able to get soy milk in their latte?

• Haha 4

I'll mention for the last time Lorenzo, don't wish to argue with anyone,  I understand your outlook about it won't last 2 days but exactly what you are saying now was said 160 years ago. Exact same thing. And just the kia number, not the casualty numbers, was not surpassed in all wars afterwards until during the Vietnam war. That was a war with muskets and muzzle loading cannons and NO modern communications or travel available. Those weekend warriors with the proverbial 30,000 rounds of ammo will be able to spread those extra guns and rounds to a lot of like minded people. It would be a lot deadlier than the first civil war in a shorter amount of time and the military will be split just as it was the first time. Just look at the civil wars in Nigeria, Congo, Liberia, Rwanda, Ukraine, Kosovo, Yugoslavia and etc. Rwanda was over  million dead and machetes and hatchets killed an estimated 30% and no cell phones or social media around to help spread the word. I don't believe all people with a strong belief system are just going to drop their guns and say "OK we'll go back to the way it was, we won't stand up for ourselves". Once the shooting starts it will just embolden even more to do the same. Just as it did the first time around.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MTO said:

Spoke with my state R committee member/rep today for an hour and a half.

He told me more today than anyone has before regarding our state of affairs.

Contact yours.

4+ years ago I went to a local Republican fund raiser. The feeling I left with was, the Big R party is old and slowly dying off, very few 18-40 year old there.  The chair was a 80+ year old guy that, well like Biden had trouble speaking his mind. No energy, unorganized. They were doing their best job. Just sad to watch.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, ArkLa 1086 said:

I'll mention for the last time Lorenzo, don't wish to argue with anyone,  I understand your outlook about it won't last 2 days but exactly what you are saying now was said 160 years ago. Exact same thing. And just the kia number, not the casualty numbers, was not surpassed in all wars afterwards until during the Vietnam war. That was a war with muskets and muzzle loading cannons and NO modern communications or travel available. Those weekend warriors with the proverbial 30,000 rounds of ammo will be able to spread those extra guns and rounds to a lot of like minded people. It would be a lot deadlier than the first civil war in a shorter amount of time and the military will be split just as it was the first time. Just look at the civil wars in Nigeria, Congo, Liberia, Rwanda, Ukraine, Kosovo, Yugoslavia and etc. Rwanda was over  million dead and machetes and hatchets killed an estimated 30% and no cell phones or social media around to help spread the word. I don't believe all people with a strong belief system are just going to drop their guns and say "OK we'll go back to the way it was, we won't stand up for ourselves". Once the shooting starts it will just embolden even more to do the same. Just as it did the first time around.

When Mr Schicklgruber  started   his grotesque treatment of the Jews...and others who were not prepared to fall into line with his idealogical  stance.....the stats that came out of that outrage to humanity showed  only 3% of all those people rounded up , offered any resistance......Three in every one hundred....

I am at work..away from home, thus I do not have that reference in front of me..but can get it later........

I hope your thoughts ...(if it comes to that scenario...)   are correct , @ArkLa 1086...but those stats suggest otherwise...granted ...those folk were without firearms, but sometimes the "prisoners "   outnumbered the "gaurds "' by huge odds.......

Scary times...no doubt

Mike

• Like 1

The one thing I remember when Prez O got into office, one of the first things he did was buy weaponized drones so the computers would shoot people because he knew the military wouldn’t.

13 hours ago, ArkLa 1086 said:

Ok you win , but 160 years ago compared to present day is completely Completely completely different in every sense of the word . 

You lead the way amigo , I’ll be right behind ya . ??

• Haha 1

things to think about, there are more guns in this country than people, ammo not so much

A lot of people have put away food and other supply's  and most of them  have a place to go away from the hoards

I think the  problem will be in the cities look at how fast the stores were cleaned out in the riots last summer

some of them will make it to the country and I think that's where  and when it gets tuff

I don't see the military turning on its own people maybe a small amount but they got family too.

those of us that live in the country will have an upper hand I think

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

things to think about, there are more guns in this country than people, ammo not so much

A lot of people have put away food and other supply's  and most of them  have a place to go away from the hoards

I think the  problem will be in the cities look at how fast the stores were cleaned out in the riots last summer

some of them will make it to the country and I think that's where  and when it gets tuff

I don't see the military turning on its own people maybe a small amount but they got family too.

those of us that live in the country will have an upper hand I think

Let’s hope so 

• Like 1

Gorilla fighters are tough to pin down, we saw it in Nam I saw it first hand in other parts where we were NOT

look what happened in Afganistan to the Russians

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lorenzo said:

You lead the way amigo , I’ll be right behind ya . ?

I understand your outlook. It's just every riot starts with the first rock thrown or window smashed. Look how the Antifa & BLM riots in the summer of 2020 spread throughout the country and world. Think how bad it would have been if even just 10% of them were carrying firearms. Herd mentality is real, yet I don't believe we are there yet but if and when it starts I believe it will be much worse than before due to modern weapons, communication, vehicles, etc. That and the enemy won't be on one side of the Mason-Dixon line or the other but quite possibly next door or down the street and that makes it more personal which lends itself to even more brutality just as the overkill murders, such as being stabbed 30 times, etc. when it involves someone the victim  knows. Hope it never gets close to that but those who are more prepared will have a better chance of seeing it through. Just like a lot of guys on here have generators in case of losing power during wintertime. Also remember people made fun of Noah for building a big boat too.

8 minutes ago, ArkLa 1086 said:

I understand your outlook. It's just every riot starts with the first rock thrown or window smashed. Herd mentality is real, yet I don't believe we are there yet but if and when it starts I believe it will be much worse than before due to modern weapons, communication, etc. That and the enemy won't be on one side of the Mason-Dixon line or the other but quite possibly next door or down the street and that makes it more personal which lends itself to even more brutality. Hope it never gets close to that but those who are more prepared will have a better chance of seeing it through and remember people made fun of Noah for building a big boat.

I won't be a pessimist, but your government is taking the war on terrorism to home, the persecution of dissidents is already happening, while people who were involved in so called insurrection on the 6th of januari are hunted down and putted in jail, while Antifa can destroy city's with no consequences. They also rumors that the FBI railing the crowd up on 6th januari to create Reichstag fire like incident to justify a crack down who opposing the biden regime and the oligarchy. I am not an historian but the US government has an track record of planning/staging false flag attacks.

Just now, supermpuller said:

I'll give 10 to 1 odds on any bet there won't be a civil war in the USA, ant takers. You boys sound like the nuts in Texas, All hat and no cattle.

The division in your country becomes bigger by the day, and don't forget a small incident can cause a (civil) war.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, supermpuller said:

I'll give 10 to 1 odds on any bet there won't be a civil war in the USA, ant takers. You boys sound like the nuts in Texas, All hat and no cattle.

Some will say that the first "battles" have already taken place.  Last summer's street violence in numerous cities is what they would cite, for example.  I'm not sure that I agree. 

I will say that any future one will be very different from what we know.  I would tend to say that any information/communication blackouts will be a true indicator that it has begun.

• Like 1

One thing some of you guys are forgetting on the weapons front. Yeah, the military has hardware. But, how long will it be before other countries start shipping arms to factions in a civil war?  Not long. Heck, our own country has shipped arms to factions opposing governments we don't like for years. You think other countries won't return the favor in a Civil war situation? Heck, Joe's mouth with the Russians would lead to the Russians to ship arms to any one opposing Joe's government. Rather it weakens the country would not be a concern to them. That's just one possibility. 

We can't secure the Southern border now from illegal immigrants coming across. Everything breaks down, you think they can stop the flow of arms across the border? I doubt it. 

• Like 1

For a bunch of guys who claim to love the lord you sure seem to spend a lot of time fantasizing about killing people. 

Of course Russia would supply you with all the weapons you need, just like they spent the last 15 years supplying you with all the necessary propaganda to get you to the mindset you are in now. Hating your fellow countrymen for this reason or that. It's sad what we've so willingly become.

This thread is what political extremism looks like. Take a good look in the mirror, think about who you want to be, a put your ass in a pew Sunday. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gearheadmb said:

This thread is what political extremism looks like.

This thread is what a reaction to political extremism looks like.

I believe there's a powerful remnant of brave, honorable people in this country.

I don't know anyone who wants the fight that seems to be coming, but everyone who refuses to comply with increasingly tyrannical orders and regulations is being pushed to the wall.

Christian ministers in Canada are being dragged away as their kids cry, just for continuing to minister when they were ordered not to.

People all over the world are being brutally controlled by exceptionally dishonest and unscrupulous politicians.

As the last vestiges of freedom are being chipped away, and the entire economic system is in the process of being destroyed, most people seem to willing to put up with it as long as they're fed and entertained.

But the remnant I mentioned above will not.

We're not looking for a fight.  Most people I know are praying that we don't have to.  But the fight seems to be looking for us, and we will not back away from it.

• Like 5

Meanwhile, here's the latest recommended/required reading for our folks in uniform:

5 hours ago, Steve C. said:

I don't know anyone who wants the fight that seems to be coming, but everyone who refuses to comply with increasingly tyrannical orders and regulations is being pushed to the wall.

Tell me about the last tyrannical order or regulation that was that was put on you.

5 hours ago, Steve C. said:

Meanwhile, here's the latest recommended/required reading for our folks in uniform:

Maybe we shouldn't have required reading from somebody who's network says in court that no reasonable person would take him seriously. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9%3famp

40 minutes ago, gearheadmb said:

Tell me about the last tyrannical order or regulation that was that was put on you.

Masks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Steve C. said:

Masks.

Is this a joke? You think masks are tyranny, and its tyranny to the extent that it's time to take up arms against your country and your neighbors? If you consider masks to be tyranny then you are gonna crap yourself when you find out about "no shoes, no shirt, no service" rules. 

1 hour ago, gearheadmb said:

First time, Huh?

When the government can arbitrarily shut down your business. Take away your income and leave you broke. That sounds pretty tyrannical to me. 

Telling you how many people you can bring into your own home that you supposedly own sounds tyrannical to me. 

• Like 5