What's going on in America?

1 hour ago, jass1660 said:

Civil war won’t be fought with bullets, food and money is all it will take.......

I don't even think money.................My dad always said if you had food and shelter for all weather conditions would be the "King Maker" they would be after.................Might have a rat to eat in center city New York, but not sure how you are going to heat your appartment in a high rise in a nor-easter yourself?

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, jordi 1455 said:

Your country fought a war against the most powerful Empire in history and succeeded while your country is still fighting some terrorists in the Afghan mountains for two decades. Also the military won't fight on full strength, because some people will deserting the military or factions of the military will be fighting each other. Also they will be people in the military who starting to plot a coup against the current administration. This isn't states against states, this is politicial fractions against each other. 

well put

1 hour ago, jordi 1455 said:

Your country fought a war against the most powerful Empire in history and succeeded while your country is still fighting some terrorists in the Afghan mountains for two decades. Also the military won't fight on full strength, because some people will deserting the military or factions of the military will be fighting each other. Also they will be people in the military who starting to plot a coup against the current administration. This isn't states against states, this is politicial fractions against each other. 

Exactly. 

Those that think the military will stand with the federal government and crap on the Constitution may be sorely mistaken. 

Sure, some will tow the line. But there will be a fair percentage that will refuse to open fire on their fellow citizens. 

The Russian Army mutinied against the Czar in 1917. The German Imperial Navy mutinied against the Kaiser at the end of World War I. The Romanian Army refused to fire on the people in 1989 during the Fall of Communism in December that year 

Not saying this is or isn't the case. But rarely is anything as cut and dry as it seems. 

• Like 8

I think all the experts will be sorely mistaken. The people’s opinions they aren’t accounting for are the ones who are too busy fending for their families.

thise are the people who’s side I want to be on

• Like 5

7 hours ago, supermpuller said:

How did the last civil war work out for the troops that attacked our gov't?

Man. I'm glad all people aren't like you. Just roll over and take it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, zleinenbach said:

I think all the experts will be sorely mistaken. The people’s opinions they aren’t accounting for are the ones who are too busy fending for their families.

thise are the people who’s side I want to be on

10-4 now ya know where I stand

• Like 3

9 hours ago, lorenzo said:

We have been letting this happen  slowly for years. Sooner or later , like a pot of water on the stove , it’s going to boil over. ol sleepy has just turned up the heat. 

You nailed it.

Complacent people and those of busting our ass with little time to manage our own troubles allowed this. We were not looking. I fall in this category as I was all consumed with the farm debt and young family.

What if the children were expelled for not behaving.

Side note I would have loved to have been making the seating chart for the ladies lunch yesterday. I would have seated those two crazy b!tches next to each other with surgical steel steak knives and let the games begin. That would have took care of two of the problems. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, lorenzo said:

All the would be blow hard basement soldiers that went to Cabela’s and bought em one of them there AR-15 Barbie doll assault rifles and dressed em up in all the pretty aftermarket accessories won’t last an hour agenst a trained US military professional . 

The next “ Civli “ war won’t last two days . 

That's exactly what they said about the first one too. Lincoln initially called up 90 day volunteers because the no way could the Federal Army lose to southern rednecks. There was hundreds of picnickers from Washington DC who followed the Potomac Army to Bull Run so they could watch the first big battle. Then when they realized it wasn't going to be a Union victory they couldn't get back to Washington because it turned into a total defeat and a route and the roads were full. The civil war killed between 600k & 700k out of a total population of 31 million. Roughly 3% of the population died with muskets. And the army will be divided just as it was back then. I doubt most soldiers will turn a gun on their own friends and neighbors. If there was a civil war it would be much deadlier. It wouldn't be north and south or established battle lines. It would begin with wholesale slaughter of political enemies in your own communities with very little tying one neighbor to the next. And now with weapons being much more lethal the body count would add up even faster than the first time. Look how much the Taliban and Iraqis were able to do to our military with very little of anything and not much more than small arms. I'm afraid it would be like all civil wars, as savage as they can be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You guys are forgetting something.

This bull crap being shoved down everyone’s throat is WORLDWIDE. Not just the USA. It’s everywhere. 
The pandemic was the gateway to shove the crap in our face. Mandatory worldwide vaccination program coming in the next few years- worldwide! Monetize the debt worldwide, which means one world currency, because “ we’re all in this together “, and countries have accumulated massive amounts of debt due to the pandemic, “ we must do something…” Like it or not, President Trump is the ONLY person that says CHINA needs to be held accountable for this. “ That all debts owed to China must be forgiven “, good luck with that.

I stand by what I said, IF, big if here, but IF the conservative Christian don’t start making a stand of substance, this isn’t a left verses right, radical against conservatives, this is the threshold of end times. 
Our guns, while vast won’t win this war. It’s going to be God and Satan fighting this one. 
The Warrior Angels of Heaven against the demons on earth. 
You guys that think you’re going to “save” the world are misreading what’s being set up here…

Open your eyes. Pray for your countries( as this isn’t just America) and pray for your forgiveness and your family. We’re going to need it.

????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I believe all that to be 100% true, buckle up you ain’t seen nothing yet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m not saying anything about your America query, all I will say is ih is bang on about world wide, look at this sh*thole I live in, the piece of crap in charge has been totally incompetent and inconsistent in the government dealing with the covid problem, but at the G7 last week he proves all the time he is a nothing, but with merkle leaving he seems to think he should be “dean” of the G7 bunch, thankfully they think him an idiot also.

I won’t get into your guy dealing there, I know you guys already know, and look at what mike has to live with in NZ, and I’m not sure how Ian likes the Australia government, but one thing does jump out is a group of lefty thinkers called the squad, and the old brother against brother thoughts of the past I hope never materializes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

All they will need to do is shut off the satellites , down goes the banks, down goes any form of communication , down goes everything our current way of life is about, heck for 90% of the population all you have to do is take away their Facebook account and they will cry like a baby untill they get it back . 

your not going to need that  30,000 round stock pile of Amo and your soldier of fortune magazine subscription won’t be in the mail box for you to read so that will buckle the other 10% like a limp lasagna noodle .

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, lorenzo said:

your not going to need that  30,000 round stock pile of Amo and your soldier of fortune magazine subscription won’t be in the mail box for you to read so that will buckle the other 10% like a limp lasagna noodle .

Wrong, you will need that ammo to protect anything "FOOD" and shelter related you own....................It will be the wild wild west.............

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

Wrong, you will need that ammo to protect anything "FOOD" and shelter related you own....................It will be the wild wild west.............

Ok , your probably right, hope we don’t find out.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, TP from Central PA said:

...correct ..to a point.....when the hungry   suckers come from afar to rape your food stocks.....there, no doubt will be the odd skirmish   but when big bro sends in the flack jackets with the now banned  auto loaders......one might get the odd shot away from the old 45-70.....and that  will be that...

Mike

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, mike newman said:

...correct ..to a point.....when the hungry   suckers come from afar to rape your food stocks.....there, no doubt will be the odd skirmish   but when big bro sends in the flack jackets with the now banned  auto loaders......one might get the odd shot away from the old 45-70.....and that  will be that...

Mike

They worked a 100 and more years ago didn't they mike.

• Like 3

Never been or wanna be a dooms-dayer

God gave me hope everytime I had none.

Sorry to those here who have referred to myself and others as bible beaters.

You know who you are and I took no offense 

5 states are in the process of recounts.

These states are Republican  senates/houses but democratic courts.

But it ain't over yet.

PA, Arizona, Georgia and I think Texas and a Carolina. Maybe Florida.

DJT has not quit yet.

I view him as hope.

Maybe our only hope.

This ain't a done deal yet but we must prepare cause if he fails, that is where our little protective bubbles we all enjoy will burst.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

I hear you Frank, I'm afraid it's going to get real bad be fore it gets better

Worst part it might get worse and NOT get better, everything seem to be done in bloodshed

• Like 1

Spoke with my state R committee member/rep today for an hour and a half.

He told me more today than anyone has before regarding our state of affairs.

Contact yours.

Bet you dont know who yours is or even knew you had one.

In my county, each voting district is allowed 2 committee men/women.

That's 130 people.

Less than 2/3yards of the seats are occupied.

Hello!

See the problem?

Apathy.

Get off the puter and get involved.

I have and its fulfilling.

• Like 1

Just now, 5288IH said:

Worst part it might get worse and NOT get better, everything seem to be done in bloodshed

2 minutes ago, 5288IH said:

If we allow it

Just now, MTO said:

If we allow it

I think we might be out numbered, the stupider people seem to be increasing in numbers. Do you know how uncommon common sense is. I am an accountant they now have courses to teach people how to talk to clients not just email them.W**

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5288IH said:

I think we might be out numbered, the stupider people seem to be increasing in numbers. Do you know how uncommon common sense is. I am an accountant they now have courses to teach people how to talk to clients not just email them.W**

What can/will you do to change that?