What's going on in America?

I was watching the news last night and saw a story about people stealing from drug stores in Calif. they said if less than $950. no charges 

Looks like the wild wild west to me.

Next story was about Parents confronting school boards across the country about critical race. seems folks have had enough of that but the school boards are not listening.

after that I had to have a belt of  Jack so I could go to sleep.

What the HE@# is going on????

Next thing I expect to hear is that CHINA just took over the country!!

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

I don't know what has happened to our country.  I only know that I will never allow my kids to be taught that marxist CRT nonsense. I raise them in a good Christian home. They learn good conservative values.  We are fully prepared,  as much as possible,  for civil war.  I hope it doesn't happen but our country is in dire straits.  I am worried that there will be a segment of Americans who would welcome Chinese communist government rule.  If it comes to that, better dead than red as they used to say. We can shoot straight.  Let the chips fall where they may.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Frank H said:

I don't know what has happened to our country.  I only know that I will never allow my kids to be taught that marxist CRT nonsense. I raise them in a good Christian home. They learn good conservative values.  We are fully prepared,  as much as possible,  for civil war.  I hope it doesn't happen but our country is in dire straits.  I am worried that there will be a segment of Americans who would welcome Chinese communist government rule.  If it comes to that, better dead than red as they used to say. We can shoot straight.  Let the chips fall where they may.

Do you honestly think that a civil war will be the next war Americans see?

I’m thinking it’s far worse than that. I’m at the point that the next war isn’t going to be of man, but of God and Satan. If we’re not in end times we’re standing on the threshold of it. 
My 2 cents. Crucify me if you must.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Where you fellas been the last 18 plus months? This is just more of the same. Why I don't watch the news. Glad folks are fed up with some of the bs. Nothing will change until enough say stop. Tho I wouldn't be suprised to see UN troops brought in to help qualm any civil uprising. 

End times? Could be. 

In any case we need leaders who will actually lead and have our country and their fellow citizens best interest at heart.

• Like 12

It's been creeping in for a number of years now, but the dam has clearly broken.  I'm not sure where I live anymore.  I feel increasingly like I'm living in a foreign land.  I guess this makes sense since I'm just passing through!

I met a customer from Oregon yesterday.  In the course of our conversation, he said that OR just enacted a law that legalizes heroin for personal consumption.  Also, a person can set up "camp" and live on any public property.  Libraries, parks, and municipal property have turned into homeless camps as a result.  Madness.

I've said for years that the USA's second civil war will be givers vs. takers.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, EquipmentJunkie said:

I've said for years that the USA's second civil war will be givers vs. takers.

We must not forget there are two classes of takers. The untouchable ones who wield the power are the really dangerous ones.

Anyone else read the Left Behind series of books ?

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, supermpuller said:

How did the last civil war work out for the troops that attacked our gov't?

How well does letting the government run over you and take everything you work hard for from you work? Asking for a friend.

• Like 12

Little sister in southern Cal. went out yesterday to check out some stores since it was the state's first day of being "100% open".

She was discouraged to see the masked zombies wandering around just like they've been doing for a year and a half.  She was the only unmasked one in most stores.

In her entire afternoon out, she saw maybe four or five people with bare faces.  This was in large stores, so she saw lots of people.   The term "sheeple" is not a joke.  California's toast.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

CA probably started that $1000 limit on theft about 4 years ago. If someone steals something that has a value of under $1000, the police will not do anything. So the homeless people (supposedly) were going into convenience stores with calculators, and filling up carts full of stuff, and walking out. Needless to say the stores couldn't absorb this, and most were going out of business. One thing that they did manage to get them on, was that they did not figure in the sales tax, so it wound up being over the limit, and they could arrest them then. Oh the web we weave.

• Like 5

We have been letting this happen  slowly for years. Sooner or later , like a pot of water on the stove , it’s going to boil over. ol sleepy has just turned up the heat. 

• Like 10

What's going on????

Mike

fa9d8727b5057b1ad6a0532c75fe3632.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, supermpuller said:

Glad you still think things are going swimmingly.....................:rolleyes::ph34r:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Where you fellas been the last 18 plus months? This is just more of the same. Why I don't watch the news. Glad folks are fed up with some of the bs. Nothing will change until enough say stop. Tho I wouldn't be suprised to see UN troops brought in to help qualm any civil uprising. 

End times? Could be. 

In any case we need leaders who will actually lead and have our country and their fellow citizens best interest at heart.

The last 18 months?  More like 5+ years.......................

This civil war would not be like any other...............how well you think the areas who think this is path we are headed down is absolutely great do against the deplorables with bazookas in them there hills?  Hard to continue living the dream of free, easy and doing what you want when you want when your stopped by two guys named Smith&Wesson.................

• Like 3

1st get on your knees and ask our heavenly Father to give us guidance and wisdom to navigate thru our current state of affairs. Going as far and praying for our leaders the world over that they too are subject to a higher power. 

I ask myself daily whats my position in all this craziness, only answer I've came up with so far is just keep being me & doing what I do. 

Next hook your chin straps, googles and seat belt because it's going to get worse before it gets better. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Just remember that there is nothing new under the sun . . . 

The United States of America has a great deal of moral debt incurred because of its freewheeling ways . . . I am convinced there is a reckoning coming.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, junkandcattle said:

We must not forget there are two classes of takers. The untouchable ones who wield the power are the really dangerous ones.

Exactly.  The untouchables have been mucking things up for a long time.  Shame on most of us for not pushing back harder.

Sadly, it is difficult to identify the givers from the takers since the difference lies within the mind and not easily evidenced by external signs.  I know some folks who most people would quickly cast into the untouchables category, but they are not of that mindset despite their Ivy League law degrees.  I also know some common folks with "stinkin' thinkin'" who may know which end of a hammer to grab, but their common sense clocks out with their time card at the end of the day.

• Like 3

I read it like this, If there were a war in this country it will weaken us and someone like a china or USSR. might step in and take over,

People in this country are not united any more

Just my two cent's

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

All the would be blow hard basement soldiers that went to Cabela’s and bought em one of them there AR-15 Barbie doll assault rifles and dressed em up in all the pretty aftermarket accessories won’t last an hour agenst a trained US military professional . 

The next “ Civli “ war won’t last two days . 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Local retired Army colonel has a gas/convenience store.

Last year he erected a big electronic sign.

Posted lots of conservative ads.

It was a Sunoco station and Sunoco shut off his fuel supply.

Last gallon of product I buy from Sunoco.

Some residents went ape, screamed at the borough, township, county and state leaders to no avail.

Then hackers got into his site and shut it down.

Most would have given up, as many do, and quit.

Not the Colonel!

He bought a safer program to protect his site THEN contracted his fuels from America Gas Company.

Sunoco even came in and painted over all his signage!

He put up America signage/flags everywhere/DJT signs everywhere.

THEN he erected another LARGER sign to be viewed by traffic in both directions.

This is on a 4 lane state highway 422.

I have been negotiating with him to run a list of names of people who support his views. 

He has been speaking with his legal people to see how we can do this with no backlash from the courts.

He called last night and gave me the verdict .

I`m soliciting names as we speak.

He is just a local vet who is fed up and not just complaining online about our state of affairs.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

And who says it will be the US military? Do you think they will be trusted to not fire on their own or turn on anyone giving unconstitutional orders?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, supermpuller said:

Your country fought a war against the most powerful Empire in history and succeeded while your country is still fighting some terrorists in the Afghan mountains for two decades. Also the military won't fight on full strength, because some people will deserting the military or factions of the military will be fighting each other. Also they will be people in the military who starting to plot a coup against the current administration. This isn't states against states, this is politicial fractions against each other. 

• Like 6