Anyone want to work on their Sun Tan?

bigequip

It was 123 degrees in Needles, Calif yesterday and that is only 3 hours S of Las Vegas.  Bring your #50 Sun screen and relax on the Colorado river!

• Sad 3

It was only 120 degrees today and tomorrow is 120 degrees.   Your welcome to come and soak up some Sun!

24 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

Enjoy looks like 110+ for the next 9 days 

It is 109 here in Golden Valley the rest of the week until next Tuesday and then in the high 90's.  

8 hours ago, bigequip said:

It is 109 here in Golden Valley the rest of the week until next Tuesday and then in the high 90's.  

That was the report from my nephew who works ATC at Mesa Gateway.

While I enjoyed living there I'd have to live in the higher elevations now like Prescot- Cottonwood area where its a little cooler.   

I was in Prescott Sunday and everyone was complaining how hot it was (100 degrees with a wind).  I had to tell them that it was nice with the breeze.

In Tucson to meet our new grandson and its been well over 100 since we got here. Almost unbearable compared to Michigan. But we do like the winters here?

1 hour ago, mrfred54 said:

In Tucson to meet our new grandson and its been well over 100 since we got here. Almost unbearable compared to Michigan. But we do like the winters here?

Just checked, our roof-mounted weather station says 121F. I'm on the northwest side, River Rd & La Cholla.

• Sad 1