She's back after 6 days away

MTO

Prayers

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lorenzo said:

She came back?

She's probably questioning that decision about now.....?

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

It’s called Stockholm Syndrome, and help is available for the poor woman. 

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Now just hold on here you backstabbers!

I USED to do all the laundry/dishes/vacuuming/windows/water flowers when she took these long "week" visits to her family.

Then I got chewed for drying,not hanging, some clothes, marking the furniture with the Kirby, missing food on the silverware, streaking the windows or drowning the plants.

SO, I simply quit.

I get home last night to her saying "I have worked ALL afternoon to get this house back in shape"

My reply: "I worked ALL the six days you were at the reunion/boating on the lake and sitting around the fire drinking wine. I don`t wanna hear it"

I have nothing to lose cause she took my benefits off the table (island/freezer/bed/couch/floor/CDG) years ago.

....sigh

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, MTO said:

I USED to do all the laundry/dishes/vacuuming/windows/water flowers when she took these long "week" visits to her family.

Then I got chewed for drying,not hanging, some clothes, marking the furniture with the Kirby, missing food on the silverware, streaking the windows or drowning the plants.

SO, I simply quit.

I get home last night to her saying "I have worked ALL afternoon to get this house back in shape"

My reply: "I worked ALL the six days you were at the reunion/boating on the lake and sitting around the fire drinking wine. I don`t wanna hear it"

I have nothing to lose cause she took my benefits off the table (island/freezer/bed/couch/floor/CDG) years ago.

....sigh

.....As we wait with baited breath for the next installment of this drama....enacted out by one of our own,,,(so to speak ...)...a gentle, new age bloke, one of our leading "stars" on this fine site,.... Same old story.....the humble "Grease Monkey'   being hounded by the   "Domestic "  , from the same, supposedly, team.  A sad state of affairs....  Hopefully, all those  helpful    comments from your friends, Mark....will help ease  you through  those turbulent waters......:rolleyes:

Oh, by the way....how are yourstocks of 24-D      holding...????:)....just wonderin'

Mike

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, MTO said:

SO, I simply quit.

....sigh

you forgot the 4 magic words..............yes dear, im sorry

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

you forgot the 4 magic words..............yes dear, im sorry

Yes dear, you’re right.

Yes dear, here’s my wallet

Yes dear, your hair looks great 

Yes dear, that dress does make you look fat.

Let’s see how observant Mark is, one of these remarks will send him to the ER…?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thou shall not lie....therein lies the dilemma 

Although from his biker thread I think the dress looks more than just right

3 hours ago, Ihfan4life said:

Yes dear, you’re right.

Yes dear, here’s my wallet

Yes dear, your hair looks great 

Yes dear, that dress does make you look fat.

Let’s see how observant Mark is, one of these remarks will send him to the ER…?

Ole fella here had his wife ask him if her pants made her butt look big. He replied no bigger than it is.... DID NOT work out well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, mike newman said:

.....As we wait with baited breath for the next installment of this drama....enacted out by one of our own,,,(so to speak ...)...a gentle, new age bloke, one of our leading "stars" on this fine site,.... Same old story.....the humble "Grease Monkey'   being hounded by the   "Domestic "  , from the same, supposedly, team.  A sad state of affairs....  Hopefully, all those  helpful    comments from your friends, Mark....will help ease  you through  those turbulent waters......:rolleyes:

Oh, by the way....how are yourstocks of 24-D      holding...????:)....just wonderin'

Mike

After reading your reply,  multiple times, (ashamed to admit how many), I THINK I want to say thank you, Michael...

...sigh

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gee, wasn’t THAT long ago, there was a thread titled “All she needed was another installment of MTO”, complete with her humming “Still the one”.  Apparently this train went off the rails?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ihrondiesel said:

Gee, wasn’t THAT long ago, there was a thread titled “All she needed was another installment of MTO”, complete with her humming “Still the one”.  Apparently this train went off the rails?

No! Wrong song Ronnie!

I would say “Welcome to married life”, but something tells me you have more experience than I do there, Mark. Maybe this will make you feel better

584722F0-883A-4616-AC28-1C08036E4B8E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ihrondiesel said:

I would say “Welcome to married life”, but something tells me you have more experience than I do there, Mark. Maybe this will make you feel better

584722F0-883A-4616-AC28-1C08036E4B8E.jpeg

It was Climax Blues Bands song and I prefer Rolling Rock

And I just saw this

EC9BCD6B-4479-4094-936B-63E1B3A40B76.thumb.jpeg.57a21ea704bc3152fedfd98508c363d4.jpeg

Was ready to go to the house for the night, guess I’m gonna change a wheel seal in the truck first, gonna be a heck of a mess when I get back tomorrow night if I don’t do it now. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ihrondiesel said:

And I just saw this

EC9BCD6B-4479-4094-936B-63E1B3A40B76.thumb.jpeg.57a21ea704bc3152fedfd98508c363d4.jpeg

Was ready to go to the house for the night, guess I’m gonna change a wheel seal in the truck first, gonna be a heck of a mess when I get back tomorrow night if I don’t do it now. 

Surely you have a go - to guy to assist? 

I keep a seal on hand. Just a PITA, but better to change it now than after 900 miles tomorrow. I do them myself, so just another hour or so of work tonight. 

• Like 2