Wrong click throughs

TroyDairy

Anyone else seeing this?  For example in Projects I just clicked on "page 3" of FFA tractor from the Projects home page.  It directed me back to the Boards home page.  Went back to Projects and clicked on FFA Tractor and it opened then clicked Page 3.  Been steady getting more often on topics on each forum 

• Like 1

• TroyDairy changed the title to Wrong click throughs

Same thing here, I thought it was my computer. Pulled duty at fire dept the other night and same thing on computer there.

I put in a support case with the developer of the forum's software. When I get more info on this, I will you all know. 

Thanks!

BJ

• Thanks 3

Since I can't get the system to act up on my end (and support needs to see an actual instance of it happening), have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? 

4 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

Since I can't get the system to act up on my end (and support needs to see an actual instance of it happening), have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? 

How do you do that on iPhone and iPad?

If you saved your username and passwords in iCloud, when you go back to a site, Safari should remember your information.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sometimes when I click on someone’s profile it does this weird thing where some of their info is at the top of the page and the boards are listed at the bottom. Usually just try to reload it and then I can see their profile info. It did the same thing when I tried to reply here. No submit button and the boards were displayed below. ???

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TroyDairy said:

This happens alot

Screenshot_20210831-215017_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, I get that alot too.

Although annoying, At least it doesn't follow through on the post.

Forgot to copy before I hit submit the other day and lost it all. Had to remember and retype. 

Have said screw it a couple times and didn't retype.

Maybe that's the master plan.....

• Sad 1

On 6/15/2021 at 12:14 AM, TroyDairy said:

Like now.

See a notification for a post.  Look at it and click.  Goes to rpm forums home page.

I have that issue, figured it was my phone. 

1 hour ago, vtfireman85 said:

I have that issue, figured it was my phone. 

Nope Seth, you are now part of a select group. 

cell phone, laptop, wifi, on cell service. 

Have learned to live with it. 

Always copy before I hit submit because when it disappears I can just hit paste and resubmit until it takes

65366744_idontknowgirl.jpg.b4921d10c2a7c61aa3e49992ae95ae0a.jpg

BJ I have been having more and more problems lately, type out reply and hit submit and it just sits there with save ghosted out forever, back out of thread go back it there is previous response and same thing over and over

Not always smart enough like Sandman to copy prior in fact I went to the effort of trying to formalize a thoughtful version of opposing viewpoints in a long drawn out version...not like my usual drivel...without copying and viola can’t post and all lost again, at that point I was done, didn’t have it in me to try and start from scratch again

Cant begin to think the frustration Gary must have been feeling with posting on his thread