Wrong click throughs

TroyDairy

Anyone else seeing this?  For example in Projects I just clicked on "page 3" of FFA tractor from the Projects home page.  It directed me back to the Boards home page.  Went back to Projects and clicked on FFA Tractor and it opened then clicked Page 3.  Been steady getting more often on topics on each forum 

• Like 1

• TroyDairy changed the title to Wrong click throughs

Same thing here, I thought it was my computer. Pulled duty at fire dept the other night and same thing on computer there.

I put in a support case with the developer of the forum's software. When I get more info on this, I will you all know. 

Thanks!

BJ

• Thanks 3

Since I can't get the system to act up on my end (and support needs to see an actual instance of it happening), have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? 

4 hours ago, FarmallFan said:

Since I can't get the system to act up on my end (and support needs to see an actual instance of it happening), have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? 

How do you do that on iPhone and iPad?

If you saved your username and passwords in iCloud, when you go back to a site, Safari should remember your information.