Td-9 not sounding right

When you get in there you might find the bearing cage worn enough a ball or two dropped out and ended up where it shouldn’t 

12 hours ago, hardtail said:

When you get in there you might find the bearing cage worn enough a ball or two dropped out and ended up where it shouldn’t 

.....that......Hardtail, will be right on the money  !!!

....again , I have plenty of spares t hat would assist   @td9inidaho...but I guess it would annoy the postman . if I sent them......

Mike

12 hours ago, mike newman said:

.....that......Hardtail, will be right on the money  !!!

....again , I have plenty of spares t hat would assist   @td9inidaho...but I guess it would annoy the postman . if I sent them......

Mike

no dought about it.. be lots to replace in there even that bull gear. plus it not like he just lost the oil , been sitting like that for years with no oil.

Thanks for the information, there's also a place just over the border in Washington that might have what I need as well. I will take pics and keep everyone updated as I dig into the ole girl. With a rebuilt motor, hate to see it laid up for too long

Mark

If the cage wore out on that side the other might not be far behind, don’t have your bearing numbers but might save you more parts and destruction in the long run

I gotta ask TD9 ,,, Would the finals not hold oil ?   or were the finals  just one of those things that were meant to get looked at and didn't .

I am in no way criticizing . just curious