Flying travelers FYI

lorenzo

10 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

Going to be a lot folks that can't fly hopefully there will be less scumbags on the plane now 

I like the way you think. If we could expand on that...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob01230 said:

I like the way you think. If we could expand on that...

Flying now is different by a long shot, my first plane trip was 1959, I wore a suit and tie and everyone around me was dressed the same, now it’s like a cattle call.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dasnake said:

Flying now is different by a long shot, my first plane trip was 1959, I wore a suit and tie and everyone around me was dressed the same, now it’s like a cattle call.

They call flying the greyhound ( bus service) of the sky. If you've been on a Greyhound bus out of Chicago. You know what I mean. 

• Haha 1

It has come about because some states were really getting lazy with issuing ID, like show up with an electric bill and you can get an id in that name.  Some places were really bad, including areas of Alaska. 

And, if they are going to ask for ID to vote, shouldn’t it be more than a joke?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AKwelder said:

It has come about because some states were really getting lazy with issuing ID, like show up with an electric bill and you can get an id in that name.  Some places were really bad, including areas of Alaska. 

And, if they are going to ask for ID to vote, shouldn’t it be more than a joke?

They want anyone who claims residency to be able to vote in local and state elections no US citizenship requirement. 

And that is the beginning of the end for this great nation  

• Like 1