Two hours later

lorenzo

On 6/10/2021 at 1:40 PM, lorenzo said:

Yes I know what ya mean but I have been doing this for years .  Gota look  bitchin cool when your sitting in line at the Elevator don’t ya know . 

Crome won't get ya home, but it sure looks good on the hook

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

Crome won't get ya home, but it sure looks good on the hook

What year Pete and what engine?

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 12:34 PM, MTO said:

Maybe hire some help...

Pin on Trucks

She better watch that tailpipe or she's gonna get a nasty burn on her little attention getter...............

45 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

She better watch that tailpipe or she's gonna get a nasty burn on her little attention getter...............

They put a lot of time/$/effort and planning to catch attention.

I try to give it to them.

It`s only right. 

• Like 2

Used to ride with my BIL in his 70 cabover Pete all over these hills.

Straight pipes and did that jake ever rattle windows!

He`d just laugh when someone was nearby when he got off the throttle.

mmmmmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAAA. drop a gear, mmmmmmmmBAAAAAAAAAAA!

• Haha 3

On 6/10/2021 at 12:40 PM, lorenzo said:

Yes I know what ya mean but I have been doing this for years .  Gota look  bitchin cool when your sitting in line at the Elevator don’t ya know . 

Sitting in line would be the place to work on the shine if ya gotta wait that long

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ihrondiesel said:

Sitting in line would be the place to work on the shine if ya gotta wait that long

Yep.

That`s when the chauffeurs polish her up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TeachersPet1066 said:

Yeah my 1999 F350 has this issue.  Dull and no shine.

Wasn’t the satin finish look the intent on aluminum? Dodge didn’t have aluminum but they had bright chrome simulator covers which I still use but the aluminum wheel always appealed to me but not the satin look, Lo’s polished look is my like.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, m.c.farmerboy said:

What year Pete and what engine?

1992 Big window, With a big cam 400 Cummings and Jakes,   13 speed Eaton with overdrive , 4:11’s  in the rear.  Pretty standard for that era when the speed limit was 55.  She won’t break any speed records but I can fill it to the  tarp and get it to the Elevator maxed out .  Best I bet did was 121,000  lol.
Only 41,000 over weight. Lol 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lorenzo said:

1992 Big window, With a big cam 400 Cummings and Jakes,   13 speed Eaton with overdrive , 4:11’s  in the rear.  Pretty standard for that era when the speed limit was 55.  She won’t break any speed records but I can fill it to the  tarp and get it to the Elevator maxed out .  Best I bet did was 121,000  lol.

You’re not overweight until the tires blow out......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2021 at 11:44 AM, sandhiller said:

I’m not much use for anything else anymore, but I sure could kiss a bobo better.image.png.76d9757106a170fc5045298f4214d467.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lorenzo said:

Nice truck certainly some eye candy.

One of the local landscape material outfits has a nice cab over they use to bring the mulch.

I enjoy seeing that old iron was a bed bugger in my 20's we ran cab overs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jeeper61 said:

Nice truck certainly some eye candy.

One of the local landscape material outfits has a nice cab over they use to bring the mulch.

I enjoy seeing that old iron was a bed bugger in my 20's we ran cab overs 

Late 60s I worked at freightliner on the cab line, interesting how they put these together, one line was cabs and the next line was chassis, then the marry was something to see.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dasnake said:

Still had it on my phone

Another sweet Pete COE from days gone by earning its keep.

Walking floor trailer for bulk mulch 

IMG_1601.JPG

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jeeper61 said:

Still had it on my phone

Another sweet Pete COE from days gone by earning its keep.

Walking floor trailer for bulk mulch 

IMG_1601.JPG

Lots of COE’ still in use around here locally but I doubt there are very many hauling coast to coast these days. 

Still very popular in other country’s like Mexico, South America , Australia, and Europe. Also still being manufactured. 

71A68BF4-7F21-4B3F-BBD8-36CDC7F82518.thumb.jpeg.133e59511ff39fd67d5c5a2b079f1e65.jpeg

1114BF93-B31E-4C57-B193-C25F5E8B951E.thumb.jpeg.434e5dfb5d6ccba64af5253ffd87fb8c.jpeg

D449209A-89E1-423E-B9B8-63C73A152B41.jpeg.48891b845c0ddcf183499b0a27d9b16d.jpeg

• Like 1

I've seen them Europe just about every brand must be a short length limit.

I was stuck in a IHC 4070B company truck so we drooled over those Petes pretty sure that one I posted had a condo on back at one time hence the wing.

Bed bugging were all light loads you would cube out before going over weight so you could have a heavy tractor some of the OOs ran the condos.

One of my buddies just retired from bed bugging over the years he had a IH, Mack, Ford and the last COE he was able to get was a Freightshaker then he had to switch to conventionals   

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 12:40 PM, lorenzo said:

That's for sure! Can't go to town with shabby lookin' stuff.:D

• Haha 1