Working on air conditioner on a 105u. I'm leaning towards the expansion valve but I wanted opinions. Hooked up gauges and high side pressure was going to 400 psi. I found out later that my low side of gauge set is broke. So all I can go off of is high side pressure for time being. But I lean toward the expansion valve cause there has got to be a restriction in the system. Whats everyone's opinion? 

400psi means your picking up more heat than you can get rid of. Not an expansion valve problem. Common causes not enough air flow over condenser. System over charged reducing condenser capacity. Hot water through heater overloading system.

Sounds to me like your condenser needs to be pressure washed out. 

^^^what these guys said. I will say that many times I have asked a customer if they have a clean condenser "yeah we just cleaned it" get to the tractor and find it or charged cooler and or radiator half plugged up reducing the whole cooling package efficiency.