To my southern neighbors

10 hours ago, mike newman said:

....""Armadillo  by morning......up  from   San Antone......""

...is that basically the issue,  J&C  ???...more unwanted immigrants...??....:rolleyes:

..they appear to be tough looking critters

Mike

No first hand experience yet but evidently they jump when startled and can get the grills , coolers , radiators etc. Thats why I named them radiator bullets

I have read they can transfer leprosy to humans

18 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

No first hand experience yet but evidently they jump when startled and can get the grills , coolers , radiators etc. Thats why I named them radiator bullets

I have read they can transfer leprosy to humans

So are you saying don't play the hokey pokey with them? You know put your left leg in and then it falls off.....

• Haha 1

They do jump when startled, they'll jump when you straddle one on the highway and hit the underside of your truck. When you shoot them with a 22 they'll jump 2 to 5 foot off the ground. You're also right about the leprosy. Not all them carry it but I've been told it's somewhere less than half. One man in his 80's caught it around here after picking up one that had been ran over near his mailbox. Luckily now it can be treated and cured.

• Thanks 1