PLOW/PLOUGH PARTS

farmall666

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET PARTS FOR A KVERNELAND PLOW/PLOUGH PARTS WITHIN A REASONABLE PRICE...HAVE PARTS NUMBERS.  063605  AND 063603   THESE ARE PLOW SHAIRS/LANDSIDES

10 hours ago, farmall666 said:

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET PARTS FOR A KVERNELAND PLOW/PLOUGH PARTS WITHIN A REASONABLE PRICE...HAVE PARTS NUMBERS.  063605  AND 063603   THESE ARE PLOW SHAIRS/LANDSIDES

What hurts is that there is no aftermarket for most Kverernland parts that I know of.  So the sky is the limit on their parts w/o competition to keep them in line.  The same would be true for JD, IH, White, etc. if there was no aftermarket supplier such as Wiese and outlets such as Shoup.  If you are not pressed for time you can keep running searches online and maybe one of these days somebody is cleaning out their shop and has what you need.  

There is plenty of aftermarket for KV plows, just that they’re in Europe and no one wants to deal with shipping stuff to you in the US.  Bearinger in Ontario is the only dealer I know of for aftermarket and used pieces.  They are good to work with. Nice guys.

However, are you just looking for landsides?  They could be fabricated from scratch.  Or you could weld on anything really to keep an old landside going. My uncle has never bought landsides for his Oliver plow, he just keeps welding on junk to them. 

howard unkeefer in minerva ohio. they will ship, when i had a kverneland plow i got parts from there.