Zekes first tractor

Bought my 5 year old his first tractor. I came across this super c with rebuilt belly mower for 1425 and I bought it for 1200. Will sell the mower so ya can't beat that price. Runs great, new lights , fires up fast. Will pull it in the 3500lb farmstock class and when he is old enough he will pull it. 20210605_110901.thumb.jpg.c62b80eaf04bbca5d865e0d8d4b4ab27.jpg20210605_110831.thumb.jpg.5ded756c30c7e98aa89ddb865825ccc5.jpg16229113272701014276898940405971.thumb.jpg.cce7435fe5135789366fa90c0d49b3f2.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Heck I'd let him mow the yard with it! Looks like a good one. Used to have a C here with super engine and a belly mower we mowed with till I got too any trees and too much landscaping to mow around. Was a handy lil tractor.

• Like 2

Looks like it was easily worth that in these neck of the woods without the mower even

• Like 2

Nice.  Don't think you could find a better deal here.  Nice truck too.  Is that a Cummins in there?

• Like 1

Very nice. Looks like good rubber to.

I think the guys are right, keep the mower

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hobbyfarm said:

Nice.  Don't think you could find a better deal here.  Nice truck too.  Is that a Cummins in there?

6bt cummins with intercooler and nv4500

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AKwelder said:

Very nice. Looks like good rubber to.

I think the guys are right, keep the mower

I like the mower but we don't really need it, I made alot of my lawn into prarie and pasture 

5 hours ago, TN Hillbilly said:

Very nice!  Whatdya want for the mower?  Got a C just beggin for one...

Best offer, I'm a cheap date

Except for the tractor I’ve got a picture of me looking almost the same when I was 5 or 6. Black and white.

• Like 1