Oofda! She looks tough! Like all that rubber.   Dad and my brother said you have quite the fleet whey they got the auger bed for our chopper from you.   

• Like 1

Thank you, appreciate the kind words. We try to maintain our machines as we need them. This one is our nicest machine, truth comes out... We bought this one from second owner on his retirement sale, and he had it repaited long ago. 

Very nice.  I'm guessing not to many 1486s front wheel assist?

2 hours ago, nate said:

Oofda! She looks tough! Like all that rubber.   Dad and my brother said you have quite the fleet whey they got the auger bed for our chopper from you.   

Got a 186 your dad might like to buy ;)

5 hours ago, hobbyfarm said:

Very nice.  I'm guessing not to many 1486s front wheel assist?

There were a lot of 66 & 86 series around here that dealers put fwa on at the shop. The one parts man told me they sent loads of brand new 2wd front axles to scrap back in the 80s. He wished they would have kept them now for parts. 

Beautiful 1486!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MinnesotaFarmall said:

I don't recall the year. I think it is right at the change over going to the bent shifters, so 81???? I'd have to look to see. 

From what I can tell from the picture I would say it’s a late 78 or early 79 build. 
 It has the larger steps and the rearview mirror is higher on the corner post, I believe they lowered the mirror later in 79.

• Like 1