3288 in Ky

ky966boy

Doesn’t look too bad except for the damage to the roof!

I just bought one back in April, pretty original with 8500 hours on it, I bought it from the second owner who has owned it since about 1990.

2B1AA770-E73F-48C3-95C1-149787BEC0CC.jpeg

• Like 4

Yea the roof has some problems I agree. I don’t need but some one needs to buy it and fix it . It started right up and moved in all the gears air even works If I decide to get serious about it I’ll drive it more. 

On 5/30/2021 at 9:28 PM, ky966boy said:

Yea the roof has some problems I agree. I don’t need but some one needs to buy it and fix it . It started right up and moved in all the gears air even works If I decide to get serious about it I’ll drive it more. 

How much are they asking for it?

On 5/31/2021 at 5:46 AM, KY2674 said:

Is that J&J in Glasgow? Would like to have it but divorces are too expensive. 

Yes it’s at j and j sales I know what you mean one reason not at my house yet. I showed it to her she just said it’s my color “rusty” so I guess that’s an ok if you want to .Really works been slow because of computer chip thing and I haven’t been able to get my unemployment straight yet . Hate  to buy anything under those conditions.