Mice in Storage

KWRB

1 hour ago, The New Number One said:

Gee Jeff,

You must be talkin' a different C4 than what I'm thinkin' .... Kaboom!

?

C4.jpg.0095c6e95c5cb0009f0df37aca58e769.jpg.e9e1c66235aca6759fb5f25e1ec7895f.jpg

I like the fresh cab suggestion, but they say only effective for 30 days at a time...

Gonna have to supplement that.

Hopefully that (maybe I'll overkill it so when the scent finishes it stays strong enough) plus some bucket traps do the trick.

For bucket traps I use old oil. Preserves them so they don't stink and doesn't freeze. Learned that by accident once. Had poison in the garage. Also had a bucket of nasty old gear oil from a transmission project. Dumped the oil in the spring and plunk plunk plunk, out came the mice. They must have gotten so thirsty and desperate they went for the oil.

I'm reluctant to use poison anymore. Friends dog died because it ingested poison, presumably from catching a mouse that had eaten it. Also heard it will kill the birds of prey that eat the mice.

I keep several bait stations in shop and around perimeter, seems to be holding the line.

we refresh them monthly.

Tony 

Hey Tony, Can you put the stations around Sacramento to take care of the rat problems there?

1 hour ago, The New Number One said:

+

Thanks for the photo clarification Jeff. For a moment, I thought you were one of those wacko patriotic America loving conservatives laying in supplies for the future!:)

Everything but wacko?

• Like 1