There was one just like that on a farm nearby here.  Sold out in the very early '90s.  He had a 3088, 986, and either an 826 or 656....can't remember now.  Not sure where any of them went.  It was well taken care of.

Neat tractors. There is one on a farm close to me. When I was a kid I can remember seeing it on a local dealers lot and I begged my dad to buy it but that never happened lol. 

38 minutes ago, 401 N Michigan said:

This is really just a rebadged 886

Actually a rebadged 786.

• Like 2

thats not one of the early ones judging by the hydraulic levers and those could be the original rear tires. we had a 3688 that was a early one with the flat short levers vs. the taller round ones, and those were the same style tires that came on our 3688.

1 hour ago, Michigan No Till said:

Reichow, how's the crops in Akron. Nice needed rain this morning!

I'm assuming you mean Albion which is where I'm from. 

Considering the cold and dry they've gone through they look pretty good. Thinking about starting to side dress NH3 on some of our early planted corn next week. We start as soon as we can so we get it covered before it gets to big with what we have to cover. 

The weather did put a dent in our 1st cutting hay from the looks of it. Plan to start cutting this weekend. 

Got a 1/2 inch this morning which is welcomed. We kept throughout planting getting what I refer to as chicken$--- rains. 10th here a quarter inch there. Never held us up long but it did help. 

You're up in or towards the thumb if I remember? How are things looking there.

1 hour ago, Michigan No Till said:

Not sure why why I thought of Akron, duh Albion. Been so dry and hot, nice rains now, with cold, close to frost last few nights. Warms up things will be good, and don't run out of rain. South of 69, east of Perry.

You must be in the Morrice or Durand area??  Were north of Durand bout 20 minutes. Been dry here to,finally got half inch the other day

12 hours ago, Michigan No Till said:

Bancroft, way behind on the rain here. Looked like light frost in spots this morning

Been to your little home town bar and grill a few times.(.Woodys)