Quarter trick

bkorth

The wife and I went to a wedding reception last night and the couple sitting across the table from us were talking about the covid shot , she asked if we had gotten ours and I said no and we don't intend too, I said how about you guys, she said yeah watch this. She gets a quarter from her husband and put it on the spot where she got the injection and it stuck there- WTH? No trick, she did it to the couple sitting next to us too, she moved it around on their arms a little until it found the spot and just stuck there. Has anyone heard of or tried this? I did it to a younger gal today and it's no joke, felt like a magnet grabbed the coin, did it with a nickel and a penny also, coins aren't magnetic so what's going on here?

Idk.  But I have seen it.        I know if there is any moisture a coin will stick,  Like your forehead.      I don’t know I have both of mine.   I tried it after my first and it didn’t stick  but I haven’t tried it After the second 

There is an easy explanation, the gps micro chip is magnetic that they inserted into the covid vaccine that will help track your movement when and where you are, this is a gov't op and the main reason they want everyone vaccinated. 

NOT!!!!!!

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, bkorth said:

The wife and I went to a wedding reception last night and the couple sitting across the table from us were talking about the covid shot , she asked if we had gotten ours and I said no and we don't intend too, I said how about you guys, she said yeah watch this. She gets a quarter from her husband and put it on the spot where she got the injection and it stuck there- WTH? No trick, she did it to the couple sitting next to us too, she moved it around on their arms a little until it found the spot and just stuck there. Has anyone heard of or tried this? I did it to a younger gal today and it's no joke, felt like a magnet grabbed the coin, did it with a nickel and a penny also, coins aren't magnetic so what's going on here?

Just tried it with no luck on myself or the wife but maybe missed the spot. Did you happen to be in Hartington?

No shot here and I can get a quarter to stick to my upper arm, lower arm, and a few other places I won’t mention. (Which just so happens to be the very same place they can politely put their vaccine) In my opinion of course...... And no I don’t think there are microchips or magnets in the vaccine.  

D5058F0E-3B32-4BB5-9038-5259ABF79989.jpeg

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, junkandcattle said:

Just tried it with no luck on myself or the wife but maybe missed the spot. Did you happen to be in Hartington?

Nope, in Randolph, call me crazy but when I put it on the young gal's arm it was like a magnet grabbed it, had to more or less pull it off and would only stick in one particular spot.

10 minutes ago, bkorth said:

Nope, in Randolph, call me crazy but when I put it on the young gal's arm it was like a magnet grabbed it, had to more or less pull it off and would only stick in one particular spot.

Must be the alignment of the earth sun and moon, because American coins ARE NOT MAGNETIC. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bkorth said:

Not saying I believe it or don't, but the segment starting at 1:05 is pretty convincing.

FWIW, I don't think chips are involved, but there are other magic ingredients that we probably don't know anything about.

1 minute ago, brahamfireman said:

Must be the alignment of the earth sun and moon, because American coins ARE NOT MAGNETIC. 

I'm not saying the coins are magnetic, just saying that it grabbed it like a magnet

• Like 2

1 minute ago, brahamfireman said:

True.

12 minutes ago, bkorth said:

This video includes magnets and not coins, but similar weirdness. Not saying I completely believe it, but the segment starting at 1:05 is pretty convincing.

FWIW, I don't think chips are involved, but there are other magic ingredients that we probably don't know anything about.

Well mine stuck tonight.   Pretty weird.    I also don’t think it’s chips.   Also coins aren’t magnetic.     But it seem strange 

Posted (edited)

But I just tried it on my other arm LH.  And it stuck.   Shot was in my Right.     Also only in one spot D3A56AA5-CE6B-4033-9ABA-413AA7E1C2B3.thumb.jpeg.ea7381020a81a665cf5a9b4df661edc8.jpeg

Edited by dannyredfan
Wrong arm
  • Like 1

It was nearly 90* here today and everything is sticking to me......!?

• Haha 5

Hmmm, so it's like a broom will stand upright on a certain day of the year when the Earth's magnetic poles line up with something and something and something else but in reality you can do it any time

• Haha 2

..my brother  showed a video of this phenomenon...it was on you tube....showing exactly as @bkorth explained......

Mike

....never have been able to get money to stick to me.....

• Haha 4

You think a quarter is something.

You ought to see the amount of money the vaccines have caused to stick to a couple individuals who will remain unnamed on here.?

But we all know who they are?

• Like 5

Ha! So I tried it and it stuck to my right arm but not my left. Since I'm right handed I always get shots in the left in case it gets sore. So it must prove that only those who didn't get a shot can make the trick work. I'm going to put that on facebook where everything you read is true and everything someone else reads there gets passed on as "I heard"!

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, dannyredfan said:

But I just tried it on my other arm LH.  And it stuck.   Shot was in my Right.

^^ This^^

My wife came to me with this however, in her case it was a magnet that she read about.....so she had a tiny yet powerful magnet and indeed, it "stuck" to her arm.

My shot was in my left arm so I put it on my right arm....and got it to stick.  I asked her to explain that and left to go back to work.  She was perplexed.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Coytee said:

^^ This^^

My wife came to me with this however, in her case it was a magnet that she read about.....so she had a tiny yet powerful magnet and indeed, it "stuck" to her arm.

My shot was in my left arm so I put it on my right arm....and got it to stick.  I asked her to explain that and left to go back to work.  She was perplexed.

Well, fowchee got the jab in his left arm, then during an interview later in the day rubbed his right arm and said it was just a little sore.  Was gonna post the video but of course it's been scrubbed.  In the interview I saw, he was asked how he felt and said his arm was just a little sore, then rubbed his right arm.  Later in the same interview he evidently remembered, and rubbed his left arm.  Lotsa luck finding that now.

Maybe the ingredients are able to shift back and forth from one arm to the other.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve C. said:

Maybe the ingredients are able to shift back and forth from one arm to the other.

Chip is in the bloodstream and moving.

5 minutes ago, New Englander said:

Chip is in the bloodstream and moving.

Gotta be true, I remember the documentary ?

747447141_fantassticvoyage.thumb.png.1ce0799d56deacc57b49e10c2076c488.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

Gotta be true, I remember the documentary ?

747447141_fantassticvoyage.thumb.png.1ce0799d56deacc57b49e10c2076c488.png

Mad Magazine did a parody. They were attacked by antibodies but the guys were pro-body for Raquel Welch!

• Haha 1