IH 826 S/N 9322

Long Farms

Some neat things on that one.

But I wish I could find those steering knobs still. Everyone loves the irrigation pump ones but these are my favorite.

We have a 706 with a 310 and an M&W on it that is a good runner, I imagine a 358 would be even better.

I'd like to find an 826 Hydro to put a turboed 360 in sometime. 

• Like 1

Doesn’t look too bad. Nice accessories and several things there that are normally missing.  Looks used and not as much abused as some for sure. 

2nd roosa master conversion i have ever seen. 

Boring 826?  Really?  Looks anything but to me..................That sure would be a nice replacement for my 560D!  

3 minutes ago, Jacka said:

If its boring and run of the mill why  post so many pictures.

I like pictures 

• Like 1

The front drawbar bracket kinda looks like a fast hitch type I see the links hanging down unless they are for some type of attachment

13 hours ago, John Rowehl said:

Converted to Roosa Master because parts for the Robt. Bosch pump are unavailable?

I have heard the Roosa Master conversion is not the best.

We need a report on how well it runs?

SuperIH its s K&M drawbar support strap. You can still get them but theyve been around for a while. 1st ive seen on a tractor. 

Alan this 826 was factory 2pt, has the 2 side mounting brackets on rear end and the mounting brackets on the front drawbar support. Was also a factory cab tractor. Has diamond cab platform and cowling holes for all the wire harnesses. 

• Like 1

I see an M&W turbo, stamped IH weights, and a hydraulic assist clutch, your right boring! Now you’ll have nothing to do to it other than wash it, and park it in the shed!!????????

Looks like a good tractor!!

• Like 2

Looks like a great start for the "Long Farms treatment special" (trademark) . I see room for more weights front and back. Maybe dual hubs and a major cleaning

• Like 1

I like it.............Would love to see how it runs with the fuel put to it out of that Roosa and that turbine sitting on the hatch.

Nobody mentioned the wedge locks.   Did any/many 826’s come with those?  Ours didn’t. Only tractor we ever let get away...10-15 years ago, and we are still kicking ourselves over it. Local pump shop and dealer both said they could get no “good” quality parts to correctly rebuild the pump, at the time, and a conversion was going to be 3-4K and just take away from all the original that it had going on. It did have 8 bolt fronts.

34" and 38" wedgelocks were factory option but i dont for sure know if 18.4x38s were option or if 16.9x38s were the largest 38s listed for 826.  

I need to get it running. Says it hadnt ran in 6-7 years and probably means 10+. Once I get it goin ill swap out for correct platform and cowling, narrow to 30", add front mount hyd, power beyond block, and 2 more circles of weights per side. Think im going to leave it mech seat.  

• Like 2