Jump to content

new guy ? Birthday boy ?


Recommended Posts

Have a happy birthday Dale and anyone else ?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, bitty said:

Have a happy birthday Dale and anyone else ?

I realized that I should have said that you can't "dodge" this day ......

Hope you found a Mopar barn find for cheap for your day

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, bitty said:

I realized that I should have said that you can't "dodge" this day ......

Hope you found a Mopar barn find for cheap for your day

Nope but wifey got me a new shirt to spruce up my wardrobe ?

Thanks everyone!

20210521_073622.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Dale ! I had my old Mopar out for a rip today..?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2021 at 11:32 PM, north of 60 said:

Happy Birthday Dale ! I had my old Mopar out for a rip today..?

Jealous.... party of one?

Way too busy here to even think about toys right now....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, new guy said:

Jealous.... party of one?

Way too busy here to even think about toys right now....

Mount your work laptop on the dash of the planter tractor.

Multitasking eye-oh-way style.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MTO said:

Mount your work laptop on the dash of the planter tractor.

Multitasking eye-oh-way style.

Puter has 2 screens. Thinking about adding 2 more to keep up with everything...

Be awful hard to see where i am going with all that goin on...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...