9370 Super Eagle

706 German

Posted (edited)

Just bought one and wondering what makes it a super eagle and what years they were produced. I will add more pictures once I get it cleaned up some.  Thanks

659D318E-E0C1-40D5-B52A-43DA4CE916FC.jpeg

Edited by 706 German
Added picture

Wow that's nice. Hope I do not mess up and get somebody else's stuff it my post again. Something with the picture went wrong?

To my under standing the Eagle was the premium interior and exterior bling bling package. Mine is middle of the road with a visor and aluminum wheels. Not a standard fleet truck. Never saw one with a baby motor and 13 speeds were common. 

They were offered in the older conventional 42 and or 4300's as well as the 9670's. I do not remember them after that.

1 hour ago, 1066 Peterbilt said:

Wow that's nice. Hope I do not mess up and get somebody else's stuff it my post again. Something with the picture went wrong?

To my under standing the Eagle was the premium interior and exterior bling bling package. Mine is middle of the road with a visor and aluminum wheels. Not a standard fleet truck. Never saw one with a baby motor and 13 speeds were common. 

They were offered in the older conventional 42 and or 4300's as well as the 9670's. I do not remember them after that.

What year is yours. Looks nice. 

• 2 weeks later...