1954 super c

I just wanted to show off 2 years worth of work and fun my family and I had love this tractor and the fast hitch system the 8 grand we spent on parts and machine shop work was worth it.

D65E90DC-320A-4E4B-8593-4CB2247BA9DF.jpeg

97092BB4-94DC-4CE8-A769-D55603625501.jpeg

98739627-A9CB-4D44-AF40-A14999DF80E8.jpeg

D15404B8-1247-4D5F-9E54-A4F0C8DAFA92.jpeg

3C1F259F-B652-483C-B9C7-4572D6EA3C75.jpeg

505E448A-58B4-453F-A5B7-293980B1FB05.jpeg

B9C9EF20-C760-462A-BEAE-0CC0FB20832F.jpeg

E9FD6E78-CE0C-4B22-9DEA-158C8D38973F.jpeg

• Like 11

Tractor looks great. I really like the c though 230 sized tractors. I have a c and would love to have a super c with a fast hitch that was half as nice as yours.

• Like 2

Looks great?    Just did a super C also for my uncle. It has only a standard hitch though. I see yours has no fenders. I found a set of fenders for my uncle's. Had to make the u-bolts to mount them

• Like 1

Looks great! I like these tractors over the H . Much more nimble and the fast hitch is handy 

• Like 1

What goes on that stud that’s screwed into the clutch housing below the battery box? That’s where the plow frame hangs for us non-fast hitch guys.

I always envy the Folks who have the patience to take something old and make it new again.

I always, just make in operable, and start using the machine. I keep saying  one day I will make it right, but never do.

Never enough time or $$$ in my budget.

Great job, thanks for the post.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 1:00 PM, Binderoid said:

What goes on that stud that’s screwed into the clutch housing below the battery box? That’s where the plow frame hangs for us non-fast hitch guys.

Stud  is for link to lock up front of Fast Hitch when not hooked to front rockshaft.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rainman said:

Stud  is for link to lock up front of Fast Hitch when not hooked to front rockshaft.

I was trying to visualize it's use. My super C is at the farm hooked on the 1PR picker yet from unloading it last year

9 hours ago, oleman said:

I always envy the Folks who have the patience to take something old and make it new again.

I always, just make in operable, and start using the machine. I keep saying  one day I will make it right, but never do.

Never enough time or $$$ in my budget.

Great job, thanks for the post.

I have really only restored one tractor my A my senior year. It needs it again. My biggest problem is I keep getting more projects before I get any done 

On 5/29/2021 at 7:03 AM, bitty said:

Looks great! I like these tractors over the H . Much more nimble and the fast hitch is handy 

Yes We love the fast hitch. We have the plow disk corn planter and sickle mower so nice to use.

• Like 1

Whenever I am wrestling with my belly-mount corn planters with a hoist in a well equipped shop, I never forget a moment of reverence for the guys who did this in a machine shed on a dirt floor ?

Super C is is my favorite farmall The fast hitch made that tractor and they pull very good

Very nice job Thank you for shearing 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 5:50 PM, Binderoid said:

Whenever I am wrestling with my belly-mount corn planters with a hoist in a well equipped shop, I never forget a moment of reverence for the guys who did this in a machine shed on a dirt floor ?

Have a C for every attachment ..... ;)

• Like 1