For the Pennsylvania guys

Dave Downs

There is a primary election this Tuesday, May 18.

Please vote and remember the ballot questions.

I’ll not make this post political and suggest how to vote, but yes, I think it is important.

• Like 3

^^^^^ what Dave said 

I've been telling all my acquaintances to get out and vote as well.  It's an off year primary election so %20 turnout is considered good.....but this one is very important.

Does anyone think tom Wolf announcing that the end of may all restrictions are going away is a coincidence? I think not....he is deathly afraid going to lose this referendum.  

Last weeks Lancaster Farmer paper had an article front page below the fold from the state ag sec urging to vote against the referendum because they think it would cause problems in the cases of animal diseases.  I suspect they are against since he is part of the Wolf admin.  I feel if it's that major a problem then the legislature would not have a problem granting an emergency order extension.

Matt 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cm228 said:

Last weeks Lancaster Farmer paper had an article front page below the fold from the state ag sec urging to vote against the referendum because they think it would cause problems in the cases of animal diseases.  I suspect they are against since he is part of the Wolf admin.  I feel if it's that major a problem then the legislature would not have a problem granting an emergency order extension.

Matt 

Hahaha.....yeah I'm gonna take a Harrisburg swamp creatures opinion on this.  All those department heads got a stupid amount of power through this emergency order......think their willingly going to give it up?  

About 2 months ago I was perusing comments on a local news station and found a lady vociferously trolling the site against this amendment.  A little digging and someone outed her as being on wolf's staff.  These people and their mindset are nothing short of dangerous

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Frank H said:

Our governor is an idiot. 

There are number of us in the same boat. 

• Like 2