How many guns?

sandhiller

way to go  !!!!!!!

A "Gun" topic...I have been waiting all day for this...it is been raining b'hard all day...missed a big pig with the 250-3000 this morning...what with wet glasses and water on the scope lens....

Let the topic roll....!!!

Mike

• Like 3

Ask a liberal how many years of college is too much. You have some that make a life out of going to school. See if that strikes a nerve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you have more than enough, then you are sure to have plenty.

• Like 3

enough definition = as much or as many are required - there is no such number/amount for any given situation as they are all different - you can never be OVER prepared can you ? 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, searcyfarms said:

enough definition = as much or as many are required - there is no such number/amount for any given situation as they are all different - you can never be OVER prepared can you ? 

I would have requested the interviewer define "normal" without using opinions & beliefs. That should make his/her/it/misc's ears smoke.

Mike

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, TN Hillbilly said:

I thought you lost 'em all in that unfortunate boating accident

I did, so sad...... maybe I should have said a barge full. I was referring to this in past tense ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You have to have enough, then all your family has to have enough. Then you should have spares just in case friends stop by during season. Also have to have the throw away in case someone stops by uninvited ?

Then multiply by rifle , pistol and shotgun and again by barrel length. capacity, bore size etc etc

• Like 3

21 hours ago, arizonian said:

How many guns do I have? Not enough.

Along the AA theory, one is too many and two thousand is not enough.

Fixed for you

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

While I won't disagree with any of the posts above, heck I lost a barge full of them in an accident similar to Sledge's too.....

But........"Beware the man with only one gun, for he likely knows how to use it!"

???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Reichow7120 said:

Ask a liberal how many years of college is too much. You have some that make a life out of going to school. See if that strikes a nerve. 

I thought I was the only one that realized how many people never leave college.

I know people who went to college, got masters/doctorates then worked at the college.......that just doesnt seem right.  

Best teachers I ever had in my higher education experiences were adjunct who had normal jobs out in the field.  

• Like 7

Blimey you chaps and your guns do you really need so many? All I have is a shotgun and 22 hornet I feel like the man with the smallest willie

• Haha 4