Crash level: Expert

9 minutes ago, sandhiller said:

cb2312955f63ce7983500c43f2f6f7be.gif.540d6bd548e7ab43d35c4cdcbcab69b0.gif

That’s nutz, could you email that to me, and text it to me 1-604-202–9024

I swear to drive a crotch rocket you have to be the most obnoxious, reckless motorcyclist in any given area. Your heavy bikes don't normally act like they do. But with them if they aren't acting like a bunch of aholes. They aren't riding them.

• Like 2

They didn't show the guy in the car slamming his brakes because something just landed on his roof.

• Haha 1

Several years ago we were on a side road waiting for traffic to clear and a car on the highway was wanting to turn left so was stopped. Highway has a curve there. An on/off road bike came up on it, hit the stopped car, rider went over the stopped car landing on the road in front of it. Rider broke both wrists but no other injuries. 

2 hours ago, kevinj said:

They just don't get that blinky thing!!!

No one does anymore!!! My truck and grain hopper have 3 blinky things, 1 on front, 1 on the side of the trailer, and 1 on back of the trailer, and people still don’t get it!!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Farmall1066 said:

No one does anymore!!! My truck and grain hopper have 3 blinky things, 1 on front, 1 on the side of the trailer, and 1 on back of the trailer, and people still don’t get it!!!

I have 4 on the truck I drive, ten would not help. They want to go around!!!!

Some need that education......I am telling you, not asking for permission!!!

• Like 1

Lemonade out of lemons.

2 hours ago, vtfireman85 said:

They didn't show the guy in the car slamming his brakes because something just landed on his roof.

Too busy texting

• Haha 1

Yes, very lucky.

Guy who was living with a coworker didn't make it, came over a hill & rear ended a loaded gravity wagon. It was a closed casket funeral.

Sport bikes are amazing and fun, but you're taking your life in your hands every time you get on one. Sold mine and bought a Corvette, probably one of the wisest decisions I ever made.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, searcyfarms said:

8.5, id give him a higher score but he tore up a perfectly good bike in the process 

But ... He did stick the landing!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kevinj said:

I have 4 on the truck I drive, ten would not help. They want to go around!!!!

Some need that education......I am telling you, not asking for permission!!!

I had a car that tried to pass my 10 wheeler after I put the signal to turn on. I saw him coming and made him pass me on the opposite shoulder 

• Like 3

My uncle had a pickup totaled by a bike, I think it was a 95 chevy half ton, sitting at a stop light and got rear ended, guy hit hard enough to twist the truck frame and turn the tailgate into a U guy on the bike was loaded ( as in drunk) and walked away with minor injuries.

• Confused 1

That has to be the most amazing stunt I've seen in quite some time. No blinker and the biker traveling 25, 30 mph faster than normal traffic is most times a death sentence. Around here have seen young guys on sport bikes wearing a full face helmet but other than that just a pair of shorts and flip flops, not even a T-shirt. After 50 years of motorcycling, hung up my spurs this year. At 64 I'm still a good rider with good reflexes. But people can no longer stay on their side of the road. Had to stay so hyper focused every second of the ride it killed the joy of riding. Have five bikes to sell but haven't been able to let go yet. As this video shows, there's just so much stupid to deal with.   

• Like 5

Rode a BSA 650 Lightning in the 60's, I had a very scary incident (did not go down) on a wet freeway in San Diego and have not been a street biker sense. I rode a dirt bike before the Japanese took over. I liked the Bultaco El Bandido 360 CC 42 HP and 218 pounds before I took to the seat.

Today my bike has turned into an old K2500 Suburban. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, oldfarmkid said:

That has to be the most amazing stunt I've seen in quite some time. No blinker and the biker traveling 25, 30 mph faster than normal traffic is most times a death sentence. Around here have seen young guys on sport bikes wearing a full face helmet but other than that just a pair of shorts and flip flops, not even a T-shirt. After 50 years of motorcycling, hung up my spurs this year. At 64 I'm still a good rider with good reflexes. But people can no longer stay on their side of the road. Had to stay so hyper focused every second of the ride it killed the joy of riding. Have five bikes to sell but haven't been able to let go yet. As this video shows, there's just so much stupid to deal with.   

I know your thoughts, being 74 I still have it, still have a desire and the bike, but my game leg keeps me off for now, had the bike out three times last year, once to find out my clutch was bad, second time to test new clutch I installed,  three was a short ride.

Its sitting all ready right now.

• Like 1

From the time the car turns his blinker on and makes his move to change lanes and the biker lands on the roof is about three seconds. 

In about 1986 I watched Steve Duhon at the NFR in Vegas (on tv) dog a steer in 3.1 seconds (iirc). 

Either way, that is a lot of stuff happening in a very short time. 

Bet the biker didn't even get a buckle for it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

seen a bad one wile heading home on 696 at mound road [se mi.].

had a guy on a crotch rocket sneeking up between lanes.

heavy traffic on all 4 lanes going 70+ mph.

he was 4 car lengths ahead,, next thing i see is him and the bike up in the air spinning arownd in the center lanes.

I was in the left lane to get on I 94.

down he goes,,,didn't bother stoping because he was mulch.

Mike

• Sad 1