Rebuilt 1066 with misfires and blue smoke.

I bought a 1066 that had holes in the sleeves. When I got it the head was off of it and it was all apart. I did an in frame rebuild on the engine. I got it put together today but it misfires some and had lots of blue/ white smoke. I have all new injectors except one that the injector guy said was good. The one injector leaks a little bit around the seal.  Any ideas of what it might be? 

With it idling crack loose one injector line at a time to see what cylinder is not firing. Then switch injector with one that is firing and see if misfire is the same injector. One that is leaking you may have to remove and use a new brass seal

I wish I knew how to put a video on. Sometimes it's runs pretty good then just a random miss fire and not running right with lots of blue smoke. The injection pump was not messed with but the tractor sat for a few years not running. I'm told it ran good until the sleeves went bad. 

How hard is it to replace an injector sleeve? 

I need to take the valve cover off because I didn't put it on right and it leaks so I'll check the valve adjustment again. 

What is the best way to figure out when you are in TDC of the compression stroke to adjust the valve?

How do I check the timing? 

Thanks

I wish I knew how to put a video on. Sometimes it's runs pretty good then just a random miss fire and not running right with lots of blue smoke. The injection pump was not messed with but the tractor sat for a few years not running. I'm told it ran good until the sleeves went bad. 

How hard is it to replace an injector sleeve? 

I need to take the valve cover off because I didn't put it on right and it leaks so I'll check the valve adjustment again. 

What is the best way to figure out when you are in TDC of the compression stroke to adjust the valve?

How do I check the timing? 

Thanks